Team Callaway Collection

Photo of #zoocrew with the #Grandaddy belt?

Hahahaha....all sorts of wrong!

Oh man, or all 3 teams year by year....salt in the wounds man.

Or it was the piece of celebratory cave carved up by RFC???

Now this is an exciting development. Can't wait to see what you guys get.

How can I get on this list for the future?

Last year I believe they sent an email out to the previous years participants, after that they put something out on Twitter. Last year was my first, I remember seeing the tweet (I would follow @EthanatorCG and Callaway golf) and signed up shortly after.

Seems like they are updating the format this year, so no idea how they will approach it.

Stay tuned to this thread and on Callaway for updates. Renewal/registration time should be pretty darn soon.

so awesome! This Callaway folks are sneaky.

So glad I can support that company with all the amazing things they do for us amateur golfers. Speaks volumes really, IMO.

Hmm. Just checked. I haven't gotten an email re: package from Callaway.

I now have a conundrum... I am going to out of town from the Dec 23-27th. Do I jump on this thread Xmas eve and see what is in there, or do I hold off?

I am staying away from the Star Wars spoilers, but not sure if I can wait to see what is in on this one.

Last edited:
Oh you better believe I will be first to sign up for 2016. What an awesome surprise for Christmas for you guys!!
That's the spirit Captain. Gotta join the team to beat the team. Keep your enimies close. This is our year.

Hmm. Just checked. I haven't gotten an email re: package from Callaway.
Have to be signed up with UPS, it's from them not Callaway.

Aw no emails for me.

I'm not signed up for text notifications, but, do get emails from myUPS. Nothing so far, but maybe it'll come later.

I did log into myUPS and see it there, that's how I got the weight.

I'm not signed up for text notifications, but, do get emails from myUPS. Nothing so far, but maybe it'll come later.
Mine came a little later than the rest.

woohooo Merry Christmas Team Callaway

No email from Callaway... Makes me sad

I cant wait to see whats in the box on Tuesday.

Got a similar reply from Ethan, so damn classy that Callaway Crew!

This is fabulous! Haven't gotten my email yet but sure it will come soon. Thanks Ethan and Callaway!

Got my email too. 12/24 can't come quick enough

Not sure if you guys know but is this Callaway Collection only a USA thing?

Back