2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

white%20legs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Not here.

What is this pale that is spoken of?

OK, adjusting my packing checklist now, will take a pair of golf pants just in case.

For those that will be taking in some of the spots at the resort, there are dress codes at some of the restaurants. Just keep that in mind when packing.
If I gotta wear a tie, I wont be going in there

We'll order pizza Nate...that's the NY side of Florida if I remember right.
Sounds good to me. I like eating food that that Ill likely be wearing by the time Im done.

This thread

Yeah, this might end up being one ridiculous crew lol

I am good with a fish shack, beer in a cold bottle, and the waitress calling me "honey".

Would you expect anything less from a THP outing?
Of course not. I really like that we're all staying close together for this one though. When I was at the Gauntlet, we were spread out a bit and really didnt have a central chill spot so I didnt get a chance to get to know as many of the other THPers as i would have liked.

With this set up, we'll have as much as we can handle of each other, which should make it really fun and memorable.

I am good with a fish shack, beer in a cold bottle, and the waitress calling me "honey".

Hammock Beach Resort is a bit different than that. Their website lists some options however though.

Of course not. I really like that we're all staying close together for this one though. When I was at the Gauntlet, we were spread out a bit and really didnt have a central chill spot so I didnt get a chance to get to know as many of the other THPers as i would have liked.

With this set up, we'll have as much as we can handle of each other, which should make it really fun and memorable.
With the villas being owner owned i dont know how close everyone will end up being but will at least all be on the premises

Hammock Beach Resort is a bit different than that. Their website lists some options however though.
Hammock Beach and "Fish Shack" dont really go to together. Lol.

I saw Sushi.

I like to joke, hopefully after the trip folks know I like to BS and banter ... been to alot fancy places in my life, so no worries on anything the group cares to do or go.

Last edited:
With the villas being owner owned i dont know how close everyone will end up being but will at least all be on the premises
Right, thats what i was meaning to say

I saw Sushi.

I saw that as well. Looks like a lot of great options we can choose from after a great day on the course.

Back