StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

I play mostly blast, cargo, and drop zone. Bunch of fun

I usually play Walker. Up to 33 now...I need to try the shotgun with focus fire though. Haven't tried that. I've been having fun with the bowcaster though, and getting my hand at air-to-air. Lots of points with air-to-air and air-to-ground kills.

I'm NuclearBeav on Xbox if anyone wants to get slaughtered with me.

I'll send you a FR after work today. I'm, SHIFTY OO9.
Finally getting the good skins, just purchased the Rodian, and the Scout trooper skins yesterday after getting past level 40. Doing the ion shock emote with the Rodian is funny.

Any of you guys use the companion app for swbf? If you do, do you play "base command"? Its an easy way to earn extra money for main game.
Myself I'm done 50/50 sieges, with 98/150 stars so far. I will get them all!

Now following you on xb1. Should be on tonight for awhile.

This new patch is killing me. It nerfed half of my build unfortunately, and I was finally starting to not suck.

This new patch is killing me. It nerfed half of my build unfortunately, and I was finally starting to not suck.
I didn't play yesterday or today. What did they change?

I didn't play yesterday or today. What did they change?
I'm not all sure. There's a weird delay at the onset of each match now for one.

My DL-44 pistol isnt near as effective as it was before, and the 'Barrage' card now has a lengthy delay on the grenades, similar to the thermal detonator.

Booooooo.

I'm not all sure. There's a weird delay at the onset of each match now for one.

My DL-44 pistol isnt near as effective as it was before, and the 'Barrage' card now has a lengthy delay on the grenades, similar to the thermal detonator.

Booooooo.
That's what I heard as well. Haven't played in a few days but I heard the dl was nerfed along with barrage.

Looks like I'm going to have to swap out the barrage then. So many people use it, I had to put in just to even the playing field. I also got killed a lot by the DL so that's welcome news to me haha.

Once I put the DL and Barrage in (after being killed by them a million times) I started to actually compete.

I have found so many of the cards are sucky, like the crossbow thing and the cycler rifle that when you find a good one you gotta spam it.

The dl isn't nerfed much at all, it's still badass. Two hit body shot and I went 52-16 with it lol

The dl isn't nerfed much at all, it's still badass. Two hit body shot and I went 52-16 with it lol

Supremacy?

52-16?!?! Geeeez I suck hahaha. I'm thrilled to go 20-18

I dont need another game.

I dont need another game.

Finally had a round where I led the match in every category. Ha-ha how the heck did that happen?
Bounty Hunter L3 is the shiz though.

I bought my PS4 today bundled with Battlefront. Played all the co=op missions with a buddy of mine. My adapter broke (fragile POS) so I am on a huge learning curve with the controller.

Anyway, if anyone wants to add me, my PSN name is AngryYank.

Any of you guys use the companion app for swbf? If you do, do you play "base command"? Its an easy way to earn extra money for main game.
Myself I'm done 50/50 sieges, with 98/150 stars so far. I will get them all!

got 132/150 stars now.
And am level 48 in the real game.... so close to my black storm trooper outfit. Tonight maybe.

Last edited:
I tried this over the free RedBox weekend. I really enjoyed it. I think it would be more fun I knew some of the people I was playing with though. The maps look fantastic.

I'm taking a liking to Supremacy mode due to the epicness of it, but I find a lot of games have completely lopsided teams. We either win easy or lose easy every time.

I'm taking a liking to Supremacy mode due to the epicness of it, but I find a lot of games have completely lopsided teams. We either win easy or lose easy every time.

So true. I like Supremacy, fighter squadron, and Walker assault. Feel free to join me anytime I'm on ArmyGolf.

Didn't get to level 50, still 49, but was looking at my detailed stats and I have 127 suicides, yikes, lol. But I do have 754 vehicles destroyed. I Love killing enemy vehicles.

I think I'm level 34 or something with a 0.5 K/D. It's been rough

Back