MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

XXIO or not I've seen Mike hit a driver and I've seen JB hit a driver. 4 per side isnt easy but I have to go with JB here.

I think you have seen us both at our worst too.

JB 4&3...sorry MD

I think you have seen us both at our worst too.
If that was your worst then I have no doubt 441 is going down.

If that was your worst then I have no doubt 441 is going down.

It was up there with the worst golf I have played in a couple of years. Then again 449 got a distance increase of about 100 yards with the XXIO.

It was up there with the worst golf I have played in a couple of years. Then again 449 got a distance increase of about 100 yards with the XXIO.
So we're looking at 265ish? :)

Now i have a gapping gapping issue
So we're looking at 265ish? :)
Probably close

Wow 100 yds added distance and 265 is definitely a game changer. Hopefully you playing better includes your putting game ?

Wow 100 yds added distance and 265 is definitely a game changer. Hopefully you playing better includes your putting game ?
Child please even though everyone on thp is a great putter i can roll the rock for real

Child please even though everyone on thp is a great putter i can roll the rock for real
Lol I know you can roll the rock! I was actually referring to JBs putting.

Lol I know you can roll the rock! I was actually referring to JBs putting.
10-4...hea gonna win everyone shoukd vote for him...guaranteed swag

Plan on playing this on a loop for him all round. It's his favorite song

I concede the match

Backing the one and only soon to be 445 in this one. Guy knows what to do when he is getting pops! Definitely will be a fun follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backing the one and only soon to be 445 in this one. Guy knows what to do when he is getting pops! Definitely will be a fun follow.

Hope so...going to be a fun round and we will make sure a entertaining follow

JB FTW!!!

I think im 0fer from the darn left handed contingent

Back