What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't count as a "buy" but Golf Pride sent me a nice hat (via 2nd day air!) when I contacted them with a couple of questions via email.

WP_20131022_001.jpg

Awesome! I love when companies do this - And frankly, I don't see why they all don't. From a marketing stand point, I can't think of a better way to make new customers/ hang on to old ones.

The Shop at my home course is having HUGE sale right now. Picked up a new Nike Covert Driver for $110! Ready to get off work and hit this thing!

The Shop at my home course is having HUGE sale right now. Picked up a new Nike Covert Driver for $110! Ready to get off work and hit this thing!

What a deal! Guess, I'll be stopping by a couple pro shops to see if they're having a sale....

Wow, that's a crazy deal. Nice catch.

A Bang golf bang-o-matic hybrid that I'd never heard of and bought for peanuts just for the KBS shaft it's fitted to. When it arrived I was surprised at the look of it it's beautiful. Now I can't wait to hit it.
7yrapeny.jpg

Wow, that's a crazy deal. Nice catch.

Course was just bought out and the new owners are really trying to push out the Nike brand from the shop. I don't get it but if it means that I can get a new driver for that price then I'm alright with it.

2 dozen refinished Pro V1's from Academy 19.99 each. Looks are decent. I'll put em in play Friday for a free for me scramble tourney. Free food, free shirt, and swag. Can't beat that with a stick

A Bettinardi Queen B 5 putter. Can't wait until it arrives!

This guy came in today. Immediately went in the bag.
2013-10-23%2021.09.00.jpg

Odyssey ProType Tour 9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Nike glove and a dozen Bridgestone e6 yellow balls.

My 54* and 58* pair of these beauties just arrived! Bought em last week off the bay. They look and feel great so far, can't wait to hit em.

post-30-059044700%201331222168.jpg

50 elite balls for the weekend,

new spikes, two pairs of pants and 3 under shirts

I am ready to throw down at the gauntlet! New 5w and putter

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My white ice 2 in the #9 design came from Callaway Pre-owned

A brand new 7.5* Super LS off of eBay for $150. Listed with "Graphite shaft", arrived 2 days ago..."graphite shaft" turned out to be a Kusula Black.

Nothing fun a new grip on my driver. Golf pride new decade.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

This showed up today

y5y6yzu7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back