The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Congrats arwin!

Congrats arwin!

Just had a new baby girl last week so I haven't been able to practice much, but I got my clubs regripped today and hopefully can get in my first round of the season in on Friday.

I'm so lucky to have an awesome wife and family support to even let me think about golfing so soon!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Just had a new baby girl last week so I haven't been able to practice much, but I got my clubs regripped today and hopefully can get in my first round of the season in on Friday.

I'm so lucky to have an awesome wife and family support to even let me think about golfing so soon!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

What are the things people are most excited about?
Nervous about?

Excited about playing in my first THP event, meeting everyone who I have interacted with on this board, playing an awesome course, meeting the zoo crew and taking home a new driver with a HOF tag!

Nervous about falling on my face when I get out there.

Can't wait!

Big news arwin! Congrats!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!
Sorry to hi-jack the thread. lol

Back on topic...I wonder if the ZooCrew will have any other awesome surprises for us at #TheGauntlet? Hmm....would be awesome if they did!

Congrats arwin!!

Check out the extra round thread to make sure hotel info is accurate. PM 441 if there are any issues/changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got another range session yesterday. Very pleased with my driver this time. Hit them very straight for me.

Spent some time with my pals today!

bd7cbafd16b3f4560b8d5406a19bfacc.jpg

Cold practice this weekend. But I got Amsmith in a #THPCallOut so gotta put a whooping on him and make sure I'm in tip-top shape in a month.

Cold practice this weekend. But I got Amsmith in a #THPCallOut so gotta put a whooping on him and make sure I'm in tip-top shape in a month.

Looking forward to that follow! Put a beating on him

#TeamRookie

Looking forward to that follow! Put a beating on him

#TeamRookie
Gonna do my best. He's a tough stick to beat. But I'm up for the challenge.

So it looks like it's really going to snow tomorrow... I thought this was April?
And I've got a surgery scheduled for Monday, so I'll be out of it for a few days. Hopefully next weekend the prep can continue.

It rained here in AZ last night.

Today, it was mostly sunny and about 80.

I feel bad for you winter people.

I am playing golf tomorrow morning, hope it's not too cold for shorts!

:bananadance:

It rained here in AZ last night.

Today, it was mostly sunny and about 80.

I feel bad for you winter people.

I am playing golf tomorrow morning, hope it's not too cold for shorts!

:bananadance:

80 degrees? You must be freezing!

80 degrees? You must be freezing!
I brought a jacket to work with me today.

Good thing we don't have those "problems" in May - should be a breezy 90* at WeKoPa.

I brought a jacket to work with me today.

Good thing we don't have those "problems" in May - should be a breezy 90* at WeKoPa.

I'll have plenty of Nuun tablets for maximum hydration :D

I'm going to have massive psychological issues after The Masters is over. This can't get here soon enough.

#worsethanalittlekid

Is this here yet? I am so excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this here yet? I am so excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting closer! Don't forget to bring your Hammer X :wink:

Desert driver! That should be your new nickname!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back