Your Best & Worst of 2015

Best was 79 at my home club. Worst was 105 I think on a Myrtle Beach trip.

Let's start with the Best
Shot a 33 (-3) on my clubs back 9. Went birdie, birdie, birdie on holes 11-13, and had very good birdie attempts on 14 and 15 and narrowly missed both.
My front 9 was pretty good and shot a 72 that day, but the back 9 was the best 9 hole score I've shot at my club.

Worst
+2 through 12 during my club championship. Was playing pretty good golf and wasn't making any big mistakes. Then guess what? Holy Sh*t the most horrid exhibition of putting/golf you will see. I went 3 putt, 3 putt, 4 putt, 3 putt on consecutive holes on the back 9. HAHAHA. Talk about confidence totally shot and carding a 83 when it was all said and done.

Number of rounds: 92 (18s and combined 9s)
Best round: 72 (+1) at Colts Neck (76 at Rutgers, if we're only counting 6000+ yards for me)
Worst round: 108 at High Bridge Hills (cold and windy in April; only my third round after hamstring surgery)
Best shot: one of the two 35+ foot birdie putts that I made on the back nine at Cog Hill
Worst shot: probably any of the multiple tee balls that I put OB on #1, #3, and/or #7 at my home course
Least memorable round: some weekend round with my usual group
Most memorable round: 81 on Sunday at The Gauntlet with the one and only Rhi from Callaway (best cart partner ever), wadesworld, and drp3434. We had such a blast and I was pretty close to being in the zone on the back nine.

103 logged rounds in 2015 with Aug of 83. High of 97 in jan at tpc Las vegas. Low of 73 at my home course. Goal for 2016 is to get the average below 80. First task is revenge at tpc Las Vegas this month!

Probably 20-30 rounds. Best score was an 81 at my summer league championship at a course I'd never played.

Best round was Saturday at LIITA with Howzat, PhillyV, and T.O. My first THP event round. Played with a bunch of great THPers and I strung a bunch of pars together on the front 9 and finished with a sandy.

As for worst rounds Oak Creek Canyon at my lunch both times I played there.

Number of rounds: 87 total rounds
Best round: 74 at Dallas National Golf Club
Worst round: 94 at Colonial Country Club
Best shot: Eagle hole out from 129 with a 9 iron, one hop and in
Worst Shot: Duck hook OB on my first shot of the 2015 MGA
Least memorable: Got bored during a round in July and walked off after 7
Most Memorable: Playing member-member with my daughter and winning our flight

Total rounds: About 25

Worst round: 97 3 times

Best round: 82 2 times

Best shot: Missed hole in one on 165 yard par 3 by 6"

Worst shot: Any one of a number of cold tops from the fairway or tee. At least one cost me a chance to break 80 for the first time.

Least memorable: I forgot

Most memorable: Watching BigTime dismantle a course with I think 7 birdies and missing back to back eagles (one almost hole in one) by a combined 6".

Delete.

Nice topic. Lots of good reading!

I played around 25-30 times this season.

Best was 80 once and 81 twice

Worst was 105 on opening day but had a few mid 90s

Best; Evening before Club Championship, I shot 80 playing with my wife.

Worst; Day one Club Championship. Sliced my tee shot on No. 1 OB right. Hitting 3, drove it left under one of many trees. Couldn't find it. Back to the tee. In the end, took an 8 on the opening hole.
Second hole Par 3. Long left. In the end, took a 5.
Third hole. OB right off the tee. In the end, took a 7 on the third hole.

Shot 92 day 1 & 94 day 2. End of Club Championship career.

2015 was an average year. Maybe I played around 50 rounds, and perhaps all except 2 or 3 were lousy or average.

Best 3 shots were for birdie in a tournament where I placed 3rd in my class level, the only place I had for 15. In comparison, I had 3 top three's in 2014.

Most memorable were two rounds of golf with my high school buddies whom I haven't played with in years.

Worst times where a few weeks each when I lost my drive and my pitches. It happens.

2016 will be the year when I finally have my swing, I'd like to see where I can take it.

Probably played around 40-50 rounds. My best was 79, first time I broke 80, and worst was 102, I couldn't hit my irons to save my life.

It was a slow year for me as the kids kept me busy. I played 13 18 hole rounds. Hope to play more in 2016. 98 was my worst and 85 my best. All played with 5 clubs.

Sounds like good regional rivalry experience now that the Carolinas are in.

Yeah I'm actively in the thread fighting for a spot in the team. Really hoping to make the pilgrimage to VA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best round.....76
Worst round....93

Highlight was that I got my handicap down to what my goal for the year was.

Back