Sub Shops - The Chains

I jave only had Firehouse subs once, but let me tell you...I wish we had one around Akron, Ohio. The bomb diggity diggity.

Jimmy Johns a honest runner up.

Probably JJs for me. I love the slim 1 for a quick and easy ham and cheese on their delicious bread. Haven't tried many of the others since we don't have them in town.

Man there are a ton of good sub shops. I like Jimmy John's on that list. I don't get them very often. I used to really like TOGO's, but not sure that's even still around anywhere. Dibella's is really good. There's none around here but when I go to Cleveland I always hit them up.

Jimmy Johns-I had it for the first time about 3 weeks ago and have had it every Saturday for lunch since. I like the freshness of their bread.

Also I like the size of the sub 8", a nice go between Subway's. Sometimes 6" is not enough and 12" is too much or I have to save half for the next day.

I can't wait until JJ starts delivering to my work...YIKES!!!

JJ's and Quiznos.

But honestly none of them, cause I'm from Jersey where you can get a freakin sweet sub at every deli.

Jimmy Johns for me. I can't even eat Subway anymore with my stomach doing cartwheels. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I just finished a Subway club, but only because we don't have any of those others around anymore... Firehouse is coming soon though

My wife loves Jersey Mike's even though I despise their bread. My favorites on the list would probably be Jimmy John's or Firehouse.

Best chain sub shop IMO is Potbelly's.

Love some Quizno's but they all sold out around me sept for down in Springfield. Anyone else lose there Quizno's?

I eat a Jimmy John' s Gergantuan every friday( today ) firehouse is my runner up..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My wife loves Jersey Mike's even though I despise their bread. My favorites on the list would probably be Jimmy John's or Firehouse.

JM's bread could be improved for sure.

How about this? JM's menu on Blimpie bread passed through Quizno's toaster and their delicious Rasberry Lemonade. I just made someone a Kabillionaire.

Firehouse for me. Great subs and I love that they steam them. They are my favorite by far. Jimmy johns would be second. They are good but I eat there when I'm on a time crunch. They are super fast.

I'm pretty particular wtih my subs so I don't classify Subway and Jimmy johns (cold) in the same category as Quiznos and Firehouse (hot)

For cold subs - Jimmy Johns or Publix

Hot subs - Firehouse

There's another amazing place down here in SoFla called Laspada's, its not a chain by any means (about 4 locations), but they have bar none the best subs I've ever had. Been going there for years.

Jimmy Johns or Blimpie

Vito w/ peppers please.

Can't do Subway very often and I'll pass on Quiznos. I think almost every Quiznos around here has gone out of business.

From the list, Jersey Mike's. Love their bread.

I think almost every Quiznos around here has gone out of business.

I used to work at Quiznos in high school and a year in college. They kept putting less meat and kept increasing their prices. The old one I worked at in HS closed down, so I can't say I am surprised. I worked for some cheap owners. I will avoid Quizno's at all costs now (unless it's free). Nothing wrong with the quality of the food or anything though.

Subway is the only one I've had from that list and not a fan.

A local chain for us (started in Rochester, NY I believe) is DiBella's. Good bread and a lot of meat is where it is for me.

I second that vote for DiBella's - outstanding subs.

I used to work at Quiznos in high school and a year in college. They kept putting less meat and kept increasing their prices. The old one I worked at in HS closed down, so I can't say I am surprised. I worked for some cheap owners. I will avoid Quizno's at all costs now (unless it's free). Nothing wrong with the quality of the food or anything though.

Agree that they've priced themselves out of many people's comfort zone. Plus, people can now get a toasted sub everywhere. There was one sandwich I liked fine from there and the soup was good.

I grew up near Philly and very few of chains make subs like I was used to there. I've tried almost all on the list, and the one that comes closest to "authentic" for me is Lenny's Sub Shops, which isn't on your list. They are in 16 states and growing (including Florida) and all their sandwiches are good, but the Italian Sub and the Philly Cheese Steaks are my favorite.

I just can't do Subway or Quizno's anymore. I used to really like them, but there's just no spark there anymore.

I haven't had Charlies in probably fifteen years. When I worked at the mall they were the best thing in the food court other than ChikFilA.

Jimmy Johns and Mr Goodcents are two that I enjoy. I've only been to Firehouse once, but I really enjoyed the sandwich I got there. Penn Station and Blimpies didn't impress me when I tried them.

It's not a shop, but Publix subs are better than everything on the list.

Firehouse is probably my favorite, but I eat subway the most because they are everywhere, fast and cheap as hell. I don't care for Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mikes are good when you are in the mood for one of their offerings. I used to really like Quiznos, but they have gone down hill and gotten too expenisve. I haven't had a Blimpie in years, do they still have standalone stores or are they only in Hess now?

I've only seen them in Hess stations recently. Publix is a nice choice, same with Wawa

I had firehouse for the first time last weekend, and wow it is good. It is my favorite sub shop by far, second would be jimmy johns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JimmyJons for Panda followed close by Firehouse (hook n ladder)

Write in might be 'which wich'

Back