The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Awesome event and value. May have to put aside the guilt of being a noob with a mid-teens cap and try for the signup anyway.
good luck to all chasing a spot.

Awesome event and value. May have to put aside the guilt of being a noob with a mid-teens cap and try for the signup anyway.
good luck to all chasing a spot.

Two things.
1. You NEVER have to worry about your golf skills at a THP event. EVER EVER EVER!
2. A great way to meet other THPers and enjoy the community even more because of it.

Two things.
1. You NEVER have to worry about your golf skills at a THP event. EVER EVER EVER!
2. A great way to meet other THPers and enjoy the community even more because of it.

This is so true. It wasn't exactly an event, but the Ohio get together had scores from 108 to 67 and yes everyone came away saying it was one of the best golf days they've ever had. The friendships alone are worth going to the event. Golf is just something we use as an icebreaker

I think I have been the worst golfer every time I've played with other THPers. The only person that cared was me. And I've come away every time with new friends and always had a great time.

Well in 24 hours the lucky 24 will stop dreaming about this event and start making plans. Sure hope to be part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be trying to get in from my phone and a 3G connection...hope I'm one of the lucky 24, because I know that this event is going to be spectacular. Good luck all!

I'll be trying to get in from my phone and a 3G connection...hope I'm one of the lucky 24, because I know that this event is going to be spectacular. Good luck all!
Same here...from the golf course...with crappy service. #fingerscrossed

Sitting here trying to work out the logistics,to make sure that I have am opportunity to try and enter this event. Not looking promising, but you never know. Relying on 3g service on my phone is not giving me a good feeling. I may just have to take a sick day tomorrow.

This will be a fun weekend to say the least. I bet it fills up fast

Sitting here trying to work out the logistics,to make sure that I have am opportunity to try and enter this event. Not looking promising, but you never know. Relying on 3g service on my phone is not giving me a good feeling. I may just have to take a sick day tomorrow.

I hope you can make it brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Look, I need all the help that I can get with putting.

Me too, consistent putting would be awesome. This will be a great weekend

I absolutely love getting texts about this and people discussing a road trip.

The excitement level for this one is insane. 24 spots.....and not a single one will be easy to come by.

QFT, I hope I am on of the lucky ones.

Plus, I would love to see their factory. So many great looking putters.
Me too, consistent putting would be awesome. This will be a great weekend

Somehow, someway, I gotta make this happen tomorrow!

I would love a peek in the vault. Even with a $100 to spend I would get in trouble as there are 3-4 putters I would like to take home with me.

Still unsure if I will be trying or not. But good luck to all who do.

Should be a huge signup rush tomorrow...cant wait to see who gets in

Good luck to everyone trying to get in tomorrow.

Morgan's email is gonna straight go nuts tomorrow! Good luck to everyone wanting to get in!

Edited- cause I can't spell

Last edited:
I've cleared my schedule for 2 tomorow...can't wait for the chance to sign up!

Back