I just started watching again from the very beginning. Got through episode 7 of season 1 last night. What amazes me, is how old AND FAT all of the characters got as the show went on. Except Meadow---she's a peach.

For you Soprano fans (of which I'm one), watch the James G tribute show HBO aired recently, it will stoke your Soprano fires again.
Do you know if this tribute is on HBO Go?

Bobby's evolution was definitely interesting. From essentially juniors babysitter to a high up guy.

I watched the one with his dad last night. When he was asked to whack Mustang Sally even though he's half dead from lung cancer. He gets done, sits down covered in blood, and starts smoking the dead guys cigarettes while laughing and coughing. The he does a header into a telephone pole driving home. Funny stuff.

I just started watching again from the very beginning. Got through episode 7 of season 1 last night. What amazes me, is how old AND FAT all of the characters got as the show went on. Except Meadow---she's a peach.

She'd be better if she didn't talk.

LOL.

She got better in the last season though.

I'm not sure, I was up late last week and happened to catch it as it was starting.

Just checked GO - doesn't appear to be available as of yet.

I am a huge Sopranos fan. i watched it when it was first aired on HBO but i wasnt old enough to catch all of the great one liners in here nor was i able to completely follow along with the story. So, i started watching it again. Just finished S1 E7 and i had forgotten how great this show really is

I am a huge Sopranos fan. i watched it when it was first aired on HBO but i wasnt old enough to catch all of the great one liners in here nor was i able to completely follow along with the story. So, i started watching it again. Just finished S1 E7 and i had forgotten how great this show really is

I have still not seen the last season. I really need to do that sometime.

Wasn't old enough ?

i feel so so so old now

I have still not seen the last season. I really need to do that sometime.
i stopped after season 6A for whatever reason and was going to start 6B and finish it but decided to start back at Season 1 lol

I finally got all the seasons on DVDs. Now just need to sit and binge watch them all. So good. Miss tuning in each Sunday night for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little late on watching this show.....

But holy crap am I hooked.

I'm a little late on watching this show.....

But holy crap am I hooked.

I watched every episode when it was on TV each week. Fantastic show. There are some dragging episodes, and even seasons, but they always circle back.

I totally forgot that I have most seasons on DVD. Might have to go back and watch them all again.

I watched every episode when it was on TV each week. Fantastic show. There are some dragging episodes, and even seasons, but they always circle back.
The first season is solid so far, it is slow, but I can see that Season 1 is definitely a plot setting season for years to come.
and after ur done with this...The Wire

I know, I know.

This was the last series we watched, loved it. The ending was a bit funky in my opinion but I still enjoyed the series.

Best show ever along with breaking bad .

Nothing kept me away from HBO on Sunday nights when the Sopranos series was running.

Fantastic show. It's up there with Breaking Bad, Dexter, and the Wire for sure......

and after ur done with this...The Wire

The Wire could arguably be the finest TV series ever made. I'm surprised as to how many people have never even heard of this series.

After seeing this thread, I may need to re-watch both The Sopranos and The Wire. I'm almost jealous of people starting them for the first time.

The Wife had never seen this show... We are starting season 1 episode 1 right now

Back