Driveforshow

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all

Have been looking at thp since I started playing 8 months ago (full addiction) and loved the sit so much I joined! Looking forward to being a part of the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Hey dude, welcome to THP!!! I'm about 10 minutes from you in Langley. Where do you like to play? I play Hazelmere and Northview quite often.

Hey dude, welcome to THP!!! I'm about 10 minutes from you in Langley. Where do you like to play? I play Hazelmere and Northview quite often.

Hey! I usually play at guildford golf & cc or Surrey golf club. I haven't played Hazelmere yet would like to give it a try sometime if you want to join me!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

:welcome:

Hey! I usually play at guildford golf & cc or Surrey golf club. I haven't played Hazelmere yet would like to give it a try sometime if you want to join me!
I've played Guildford once and I learned how to golf at Surrey, played there oodles of times. We'll be sure to get a round in sometime!

I've played Guildford once and I learned how to golf at Surrey, played there oodles of times. We'll be sure to get a round in sometime!

That sounds good, I'm a 9-5 guy to I play on the weekends. Send me a message sometime and we can link up!

Welcome go THP

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP you have found the right place to feed your addiction to golf

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! It's great to have you aboard!

Welcome fellow Bc resident. I am recently new as well here it's great.

Welcome ? where are you from in BC? Lived there for many years, met my wife, my oldest was born there. I miss living there sometimes.

Back