Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

I signed up today, hopefully its still open. Ive really been considering getting a set of tmag irons.

Signed up when I saw it on FB as well.
Got my notification this morning with tracking number. Should have the club tomorrow.
Wondering if this is to test/review the club and you have to send it back, or if it's yours to keep.

They have always been yours to keep in the past. Most of us just pay it forward after we have tried it out.

Was a little bummed out with no notification or anything until I get a call to go open the door for fed ex and I have myself a brand new TaylorMade M2 6 iron!
Thanks TMaG! If it wasn't pouring rain I would be at the range right now, awfully tempting either way, will be at the range tomorrow for sure. I must admit it doesn't look like a 6 ion.

What's the loft on the 6 iron?

I never got a tracking number. Was told I got a TMAG box today. Can only be I was selected. Can't wait to finish my trip and get home to try it out!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

25 degrees with about a standard 6 iron length.

Whoever got 2 clubs in one a pro the other standard?

Would most likely hard step the 6 iron if I was buying one with a heavier shaft. Shaft they sent was 88g I think,

Got mine today!

All I can say is I'm blown away. I was a big fan of the SpeedBlade, but the M2 is a completely different beast. It's rainy and cold here, so I haven't been able to get out and hit it yet, but just from the look and feel in hand, the M2 has jumped to the top of my list of potential replacement sets when I begin looking to replace my irons. This thing is definitely taking the place of my 5 Iron in my bag for this season.

I received mine yesterday. I play the Rocketbladez tour now so these are def a lot chunkier and larger but i really like the look. It plays as the current loft of my 5 iron and same length. I plan on putting it in the bag and taking out my current 5 iron and see what happens. Who doesnt want a higher launching, softer landing long iron.

same here. i tend to play smaller less offset clubs but these things look great. not really liking the lighter shaft but we will see

Got mine today!

All I can say is I'm blown away. I was a big fan of the SpeedBlade, but the M2 is a completely different beast. It's rainy and cold here, so I haven't been able to get out and hit it yet, but just from the look and feel in hand, the M2 has jumped to the top of my list of potential replacement sets when I begin looking to replace my irons. This thing is definitely taking the place of my 5 Iron in my bag for this season.

My god this thing is massive.

Missed out on this one, looking forward to the feedback from the forum on these.

I didn't get one but a buddy at work got one and will let me try it for a bit after he is done, looking forward to giving it a few swings. I got the speedblade in graphite when they did this and I hated it, think I sent it off to angryyankee after two tries.

One of these showed up ok my doorstep yesterday. My first impression is that the offset looks massive to me. I'm not sure if the finish exaggerates the effect but first impression didn't do much for me. I'll get it out to the range one of these days to get some performance feedback also.

Got one as well. Haven't hit it yet. It is large in and in charge.

Do we share our thoughts here or in the M2 irons thread? My first few swings last Thursday were really good.

Still have only swung it inside, damn snow in April. I have a feeling this thing is going to make a nice replacement for my 5 and 6 hybrid. Not sure I would want them in a 7 iron to the shorter irons though. Well let you know if I ever get outside.

Got mine yesterday. Good god this thing has some serious offset! And it's just as long as my 1/2 in long gamer 6i

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

How did I miss the sign up for this!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine, but unfortunately they sent me a regular flex instead of stiff. I took some practice swings and it feels like I'm swinging a swimming noodle. I'll test it anyway and then give it to my dad. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that it has the X shape on the back like the '09 Burners.

Got a surprise box today and it was a 6 iron ?
58a2adbaed6dcecd81758b79cb113cc4.jpg

weather looking better, looking forward to comparing this. It is same length as my 6 hybrid but a bit stronger, just by looks I am guessing the thing will go miles, probably same as a 5 hybrid in the 185 range, looking forward to hitting it tomorrow hopefully at the range, on course for sure later this week.

I haven't gotten an iron, but I did get a sleeve of project a balls.

Back