Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

aa0bfdf962c5787863e1981d86f455e3.jpg

From a par 3 today. Still looks like winter, but man was it nice out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b841097c0083b6fb9840e5949ed5b70f.jpg

Also from today, first for me. Still unmelted ice on one of the ponds, made a really neat sound with the water ripples running through it.

Looks good man!

Lol I think I'll give this thing a few shakes. Soooooo pretty!
If things don't work out for you two...

Just sayin

Nice job on the par 3 Gunner.

Whelp, didn't win the pin shot. We got 5 balls each and my best was 3'4". I did however beat my PR in the long drive and knocked that Frank guy with the hideous swing off the podium in the process!

d1bc2f4d876b4c9c488e5c1f284229bc.jpg

Gunner your an animal

Very nice Gunner. I guess finesse just isn't in your repertoire. Haha

So you already won the M1 right? does this get you anything else?

Very nice Gunner. I guess finesse just isn't in your repertoire. Haha

So you already won the M1 right? does this get you anything else?

Nope that's it, I can't stand the guy that was in 3rd place on the screen. So knocking him off was prize enough. . Finesse is getting there!

Nope that's it, I can't stand the guy that was in 3rd place on the screen. So knocking him off was prize enough. . Finesse is getting there!

Haha thank god. That dude is just awful

Haha! well that's good enough then. I'm sure the finesse will come in time.

Wish I could smash the ball even a fraction as far as you can.

Gonna have to tone it down a bit for RR. Swing was getting very looooong and waaaaay past parallel the last two days. Have a lesson Friday so that should rid me of the bad long drive swing thoughts.

Gonna have to tone it down a bit for RR. Swing was getting very looooong and waaaaay past parallel the last two days. Have a lesson Friday so that should rid me of the bad long drive swing thoughts.
I hear ya. It's why I try not to play in too many scrambles. Get into to many bad habits.

You and me both buddy. Gunner is an animal!

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Did anyone head to the galaxy or golfsmith this weekend to check out the deals? Believe it or not there were some deals to be had at the show but overall it was just more of the same with the addition of a bunch of signs / tvs with Gunner's name on them

Alright, figured this would probably be the best place for this...

Anybody looking for a push cart? Whether for yourself or someone you know, doesn't matter, shoot me a PM. I have a heck of a deal for you!

Anybody looking for a push cart? Whether for yourself or someone you know, doesn't matter, shoot me a PM. I have a heck of a deal for you!
And it's spoken for!

Knowing this guy it was better then a heck of a deal.

Dang, that was quick, and yes I was looking lol.

Dang, that was quick, and yes I was looking lol.
Haha. Sorry about that. His be quick on the draw sometimes.

But hoping we can get a round or two in this year. I know I like coming down to Indy for round with my buddy amsmith so hopefully you can join in this year.

Haha. Sorry about that. His be quick on the draw sometimes.

But hoping we can get a round or two in this year. I know I like coming down to Indy for round with my buddy amsmith so hopefully you can join in this year.

Definitely. Keep me posted. Where in the Hoosier state are you living?

Back