Wilson Staff Prototype Irons - Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna go because this becomes a family event for me. I've been inspired by the changes that Wilson Staff has been making recently, and with all they've done for THP lately, I'd be honored to be part of the event and be part of the team.

But being in the military, this would allow me an opportunity to head back to Chicago and spend time with my family that I'm not usually able to take. Couple these two things together, and this sounds like an absolute dream event!!!
What branch are you? I'm in the navy

Official Entry:
The story Wilson Staff has to share with the world is one I'm honestly unfamiliar with. With no expectations or opinions about the brand I believe I can provide an unbiased opinion on the equipment. I would be honored to be apart of this unique opportunity and meet the staff.

Oh how I wish I could swing this event. Wilson absolutely killed it last year and when I saw it was coming back it was one I really wanted to be a part of, but the timing just isn't going to work out. So bummed about. Best of luck to those that enter. It will be an incredible event for those that are fortunate to be a part of it.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Official Entry:

Why do I want to be part of this event? Pretty simple answer: 101 years of golf history. W/S is the most storied golf company around, and I’d love to experience their next big thing in #StaffProto. To serve as an advisor would be an additional, absolute honor.

Thank you THP and Wilson!

Official Entry:

Our motto at THP is "Don't just play golf, live it." What better way to live golf the way THP set out than going to such an amazing event like this? I cant think of any which is why I want to be apart of #StaffProto. Please consider me!

Official entry;

It would be an honor to represent Wilson Golf and help test and introduce these new Irons to the Golfing Community, I have always loved Golf Equipment and the chance to meet the people behind the scenes and learn the process of building Clubs would be a dream come true.

Thanks THP and Wilson Golf for this chance.

Official Entry

I have tried to come up with something clever but at the end of the day this would be a great experience. The chance to get fit for custom clubs straight from Wilson headquarters would give a small taste of what a tour player must feel like.

Many thanks to Wilson Staff and THP for such an awesome opportunity!!

Official entry:

I’ve played with Wilson Staff irons for nearly all of my golfing life. I’d be overjoyed for them to permeate my future as much as they have my past, and take part in this momentous event! Love the direction you are headed, and would be honored to take part.

Official Entry.

To be fit by Wilson staff to a prototype iron that I would be able to be an adviser for would be an honor for me. To be able to share with the world about the new irons would be a great opportunity. Thank you Wilson and THP.

Official entry: As a long time fan of Wilson golf this is a truly amazing and unique experience. I have never used custom fit clubs this would be truly amazing to learn about prototype irons made just for us. Thank you Wilson and THP for another amazing experience.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wilson Staff’s D200 irons have helped me enjoy the game again. I feel like I’ve become an ambassador for the brand. A chance to see the place and meet the people that have made this possible, and test new product would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I would love to go to Wilson staff, and see the hard work they put in as I've always thought they were underrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

The opportunity to be on the advisory staff is something a golfer dreams of – the chance to provide feedback directly to the company on equipment. I’d love the chance to learn about equipment firsthand and represent Wilson, who doesn’t get as much mindshare as they should in the market.

Last edited:
Wilson a company who's deep rooted in the sporting goods world. Often over looked for a flashier OEM. This opportunity gives us the tools to spread the word, provide valuable feedback, and help chart the course for the future of Wilson Staff Golf!

Entry:

I started golf with Wilson Tour Blade’s in 1990 and I still will play my FGTour V2 from time to time. Getting to meet the company who started me into my golf passion would be an incredible experience and being able to review a prototype would be a honor.

Wilson is to me the last brand standing of the true legacy brands, the clubs of our forefathers. The equipment that shaped the game we love, and continues to develop equipment to match that of the modern heavyweight. Let's the tradition live on!

I am a 1 handicap and a new convert this year to Wilson irons. Demo'd and then started playing the V4's and absolutely love them. I play over 100 rounds a year and also run weekly golf tournaments so I am talking with golfers and golf professionals almost every day. Love to have the opportunity to test the new Protos!

I'm in the market to upgrade my irons and what an upgrade this opportunity would be! It would be a dream come true to test a prototype and have even a small influence on the golf industry – and it would fuel my golf bug even more!

I'm in the market to upgrade my irons and what an upgrade this opportunity would be! It would be a dream come true to test a prototype and have even a small influence on the golf industry – and it would fuel my golf bug even more!

PM sent.
Please make sure you read over the full rules about the THP Event that is taking place here.

Bumping this part for everyone!

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2015 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the organization Folds of Honor and for more information on that, click here.

Official entry:

I'm excited to learn more about Wilson Golf. I really love my V4 hybrid iron since testing at demo days. It would be my first time at a THP event & getting fit for clubs. I want in on the Wilson Staff Proto Event.

Wilson Staff helped me create my Legacy, and now I’d love the opportunity to help them continue theirs. Working with some of the best in the industry on fittings, proto irons, and being a part of the advisory staff, that’s an experience most could only dream of.

~Rock

My father taught me the game with an early set of Wilson Staff irons. I want to be a part of historic Wilson Staff and the Advisory Staff because of it's dedication to golf, it's history, and it's home of Chicago. I would feel honored with such an opportunity.

I would love to be selected as I am wanting to try new irons. The attention and help of being fit by the company would be huge. Wilson makes a great product and would like to see how they can help my game. Thanks!

I would love to be part of this event, but it's not in the cards for me. Best of luck to everyone entering. It is going to be an epic weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back