THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

Yep, I need this one as I will have some bye week issues myself unless some guys get healthy quick.

She has the win against both you and your opponent, but 1st tie breaker is points and that is always the long haul.
If she gets by Dean and his rag tag rebuilt team of traderapists, she will be in the playoffs I imagine. If not, its anybody's game.

She has the win against both you and your opponent, but 1st tie breaker is points and that is always the long haul.
If she gets by Dean and his rag tag rebuilt team of traderapists, she will be in the playoffs I imagine. If not, its anybody's game.

somehow she has never defeated me(head to head). I don't expect that to change.

LOL at traderapists. I will take some pride in a Mike Hunt beating today seeing I was very involved in the making of Dean's new team.

somehow she has never defeated me(head to head). I don't expect that to change.

Is that true? Wow, good stat dude considering her record. Been in the championship game I believe all 4 years. She has also lost in that game every year.

Is that true? Wow, good stat dude considering her record. Been in the championship game I believe all 4 years. She has also lost in that game every year.

Its true. Although last year we did not play. I'm worried about McCoy going off this week

I'm winning! I'm winning!

Only time I will be able to say this today.

I'm winning! I'm winning!

Only time I will be able to say this today.

Whatever dude, my team are a bunch of Choke artists.

Whatever dude, my team are a bunch of Choke artists.

Did you bother to look at my team? It's decimated. My starting RB and WR's are B. Pierce, Snelling, Dez Bryant (thankfully) and Ginn. I'm starting two TE's and would be starting 3 if they would let me.

Did you bother to look at my team? It's decimated. My starting RB and WR's are B. Pierce, Snelling, Dez Bryant (thankfully) and Ginn. I'm starting two TE's and would be starting 3 if they would let me.

I did, but just 3 weeks ago I had 4 positions put up a total of -0.5.

I trust no one on my team. Least of all that Brady character.

I'm going against aj green in all my leagues today. Awesome

I'm going against aj green in all my leagues today. Awesome

Whats that dude up to like 19 ppr points right now? Halfway thru the second...wow.

Cutler hurt, doesn't look good, if he's out, I lose

I probably should have started Matt Ryan. I suck at this.

Whats that dude up to like 19 ppr points right now? Halfway thru the second...wow.

Lol 19.5 in the THP league. Annoying how good he is

I had 3 decisions to make
Matt Ryan- Foles
Dallas D- Lions D
B Gibson- Ginn

I went with foles, Lions, and at the last second went with Ginn over Gibson. I am an awful GM.

Cutler out, 5-2 here I come with a rough matchup next week

Lol 19.5 in the THP league. Annoying how good he is

Now 22.5. I'm going against him and Tom Brady today. He has outscored Brady by 20 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a good matchup going with MikeDean. He's leading now 32 to 31.5. But he has Arian Foster left to play and I have my QB hector play. But that could go any direction. I took a flyer on Josh Freeman this week, thinking he'll want to prove something.

He may prove he's just a malcontent with a new team. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 7 players playing right now, they have scored 33 points.

I have 4 players on my bench, they have scored 54 points. I shouldn't play fantasy football.

I have 7 players playing right now, they have scored 33 points.

I have 4 players on my bench, they have scored 54 points. I shouldn't play fantasy football.

Agreed

Tom Brady with a badass 4 points.

I'm over this.

Thank goodness for Megatron.

Harry douglas on my bench has outscored my entire team LOL. Good thing ward is also suckin it up and still gives me a chance

Tom Brady with a badass 4 points.

I'm over this.

Thank goodness for Megatron.

No kidding i should have started thad

PMS has 3 guys just going nuts. To think I ws fairly happy with my chances a few hours ago.

Back