The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Hahaha, not quite. Dude....cannot wait to finally meet you in person, Nate!

I think it's hilarious and fitting that we both live in NJ and will finally meet in Tennessee... Haha

I'm pretty upset that I didn't get in on this one.....

I got pulled into a meeting that had information in it that was sensitive, so cell phones had to be locked in the lockers outside the briefing room. And then the meeting lasted 2 freaking hours..........

I think it's hilarious and fitting that we both live in NJ and will finally meet in Tennessee... Haha

That is so true. Unless the decent weather holds up the next month or two...

Can't wait to meet you all guys. Since meeting bhilln and Hawk and having a great time, I can't wait to meet more THP members. Looks like a great group of folks and can't wait to get my Putting Fix on there. Congrats to everyone that made it it!!!

Glad you got in dude... nothing better than a THP road trip to an awesome event!!

Stoked to get in on this one and looking forward to it already. Seems so far away right now but know it'll be here before I know it. Can't Wait!!!

When was the AC invitational this year, before June?

If there is one next year and it's before the event, I'll have to make it up there so I can meet at least a few of you before Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's frustrating that I have to wait 7 months till I become a better putter.

Nate, I'm bummed I didn't get my e-mail in fast enough but how many people on THP can say they have "big timed" Big Time? I've done it twice now, no big deal.

And yet I live in Georgia and have met you both :act-up:

Cannot wait for this event. I will be buying a Z3c that weekend!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I will be buying a Z3c that weekend!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

That's my first thought too but maybe another PR. I know I'm coming home with a new putter though, that's been decided!

That's my first thought too but maybe another PR. I know I'm coming home with a new putter though, that's been decided!

I imagine most of us will. I am going to see what the fitter recommends, might be something different than I would choose, but I will have several in mind pre-extravaganza.

I can't leave there without picking out a gem from the vault! I will already be z'ed up before next June.

I'm saving my pennies for the vault, that's for sure!!
This "vault" sounds interesting. I have a feeling some of my money will end up in their as well!

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Just catching up with the thread. I am definitely coming home with another. I think waiting till then and getting it in person will make getting my first PR special.

Just catching up with the thread. I am definitely coming home with another. I think waiting till then and getting it in person will make getting my first PR special.
I agree! Do they make any mid-mallets in PR?

Do they EVER!!!

SEE_CS_13000301_03.jpg

4775698512_ac90372ac4.jpg
Sweet! I do intend to go in with an open mind and let the experts guide me in the right direction. Maybe a mid-mallet isnt for me!

Man this is going to be one hell of an event! Kicking myself for volunteering for the US Open now.

I imagine most of us will. I am going to see what the fitter recommends, might be something different than I would choose, but I will have several in mind pre-extravaganza.

Ive been looking at their putters online for a few weeks now, just in case.

I'd like to get one beforehand. But i know the smart thing to do is wait for the fitting and pick it up there if we are able to use our credit immediately.

Ive been looking at their putters online for a few weeks now, just in case.

If like to get one beforehand. But i know the smart thing to do is wait for the fitting and pick it up there id we are able to use our credit immediately.

There is a SPI SILVER certified instructor in Pasadena Rob if your interested in being fitted. Give me a shout if you want his info

First Dibs on any special Zs in the vault!

Back