Music videos thread

I downloaded the soundtrack to the new Metallica movie "Through the Never." It is basically just a live album. It's fantastic.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aeL9gagV_VA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know how to do videos but a buddy showed me this a few years ago. I hate rap music so this made me laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA

If anyone is into some smaller rappers, I suggest you look up the KnowMads and Sam Lachow on youtube.

This was playing on the way home tonight. Had it turned up very loud and I missed a coupe of phone calls!

Have to take it back with a couple here...first some violent femmes.

and then one of my favorite Joy Division tunes:

I'll check them out.

Also, TyNo, that video is funny, but it also helped remind me of the Lumineers. On the playlist they go.

Already thoughts on the Lumineers... Their song "ho hey" is popular on Alt Nation, but I think it does a terrible job representing their sound..

Three songs into their album and I already like them more than ho hey.
I admit freely, that Ho Hey was the only Lumineers song that I had heard. I'm really starting to like their music; and while looking through Youtube for their songs, I found this fun video. I can't stop watching the second song they play here:

Wondered where I should put this, seeing as this is an instructional video, but it's so well done that I had to share. It's a cool intro to drums, specifically in the Rock and Jazz genres:

Wondered where I should put this, seeing as this is an instructional video, but it's so well done that I had to share. It's a cool intro to drums, specifically in the Rock and Jazz genres:

There's a Musicians thread that I think this would fit the theme of a little better. But as a drum lover, (not a player), I really enjoyed watching this video. As a matter of fact I'm going to send it to a couple of friends who have kids who are learning the drums.

Thanks for sharing!!

Who loves Flamenco or classical guitar?!!

Live Jam!!

Like Game of Thrones? Don't lie, of course you do. Even if you have never seen of it or heard of it, you like it.

Another fave. I may have posted this a while back. If so, here it is again, if not or if you are just strolling through and finding this for the first time, ENJOY.

Maybe the Bass Gee-Tar is more your style.

I a big fan of Rodrigo y Gabriela. Does that count?

I a big fan of Rodrigo y Gabriela. Does that count?

Absolutely!! Can you say Diablo Rojo?

Okay, I was reacquainting myself with them and I ran across this Blue: Hope you like.

Isn't that Ana Vidovic a cover of the Doors?

The doors played a song that had bits of this in it if I recall, but I think that what Ana Vidovic is playing is much older and is more than likely what The Doors tapped into. It's called Asturias. The first time I heard it was by John Williams at the Seville Concert. Not live, but on TV.

Last edited:

Don't blast this at work, 2 f bombs squeezed in there. But I have been enjoying their CD on Spotify. Pretty good stuff.

The Neighbourhood and The 1975 are my jam right now. Great stuff Brad.

I haven't heard anything, but I haven't talked to him in a while. I'll shoot him a text and see if he'll give anything up. You're right, though, they are the best band to introduce anyone to punk with. Works every time!

Did you ever happen to get any scoop on the new album? I'm jonesing for some new material from them. I can't even guess what the theme will be.

Here is a couple of videos from some kiwi bands that im loving at the moment.

First is Blacklistt, this is my favourite song at the moment.

[video=youtube;XtK-16b-o3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtK-16b-o3g[/video]

Another one of the bands im loving is Devilskin,

If you like Tool check out this version of 46 & 2. The singer and bassist are amazing but the drummer is killing it.

Wow! Those kids are good. It's amazing to see what some people can do with a five piece kit considering Danny uses that massive setup. That kid on the bass was just having at it. I've never seen that bass line played before, so was pretty cool to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad they put up at the end where they were from. I looked them up and it led to a couple of different things with some awesome videos. Some really talented kids out there!!

I posted that vid on facebook last week when I saw it.
Freaking amazing.
Then I listened to the original about 15 times.

love finding new awesome music! (well, new to me...and maybe you too!)

Back