The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I am all in for this one! I will be getting in come Monday. Can't wait to see who else gets in!

Get in line!

:)

Well if Big Time is going to be there I'm in. As long as I'm quick enough on the draw.

Well if Big Time is going to be there I'm in. As long as I'm quick enough on the draw.

Car Pool from NC?

I've got a reminder in my phone to put my class on break so that I can get the phone out and sign up.

Car Pool from NC?

I've got a reminder in my phone to put my class on break so that I can get the phone out and sign up.

Yes dude I'm going to drive either way but car pooling would make it much better.

If you skip class you better get in!!! I can't wait to fill you in about the weekend you missed.

So wrong. ..now I hope he does and u dont...meanie

There are going to be 24 lucky people who get in on this! Good luck to all who try!

1 more day until signups open up for one heck of a weekend.

This will be a great weekend for 24, hopefully I am one!! Can't wait. Thanks JB and SeeMore for the opportunity!

As is the new norm...Mondays will be awesome around here

Man I really wish I could make this work. I love SeeMore and suck at putting, so this would be a 2-birds-1-stone kind of thing, and it's RIDICULOUSLY affordable. Just can't make the dates and the distance work. I wish everyone the best of luck getting in, and look forward to following along with the recaps.

This looks spectacular. I just hope we are out of school by then...

O.k. So in the first post, it says details will be posted "right here". Does that mean right there in the first post or right here in this thread? Obviously, this will probably go fast and I would hate to miss out by a couple of seconds because I was on the wrong page looking for details...:act-up:

Thanks for any information.....

JM

In the first post.

Thank you sir. I figured, but just wanted to be sure. Seconds count in the race for success ya know!

JM

Back