Short notice!! - calling on a Houston area THPer to join us at 9:10 am in Humble!

pattyboy21

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We need a 4th at The Golf Preserve of Atascocita today at 9:10 am in Humble, TX. I've never played with a THPer before and would welcome the opportunity. I think the green fee/cart is $25 - here's a link to the course: http://www.thegolfpreserveofatascocita.com/

Thanks for the invite, but I can't make it. Last day of work for me, but definitely want to tee it up soon.

Hope you guys get it in before the rain heads down south. Sounds like fun!

Hope you guys get it in before the rain heads down south. Sounds like fun!

Damn rain! That was my favorite part of living in AZ for 16 years; when you make a date to play golf, you actually can count on it.

I grew up playing that course and my mom still lives there. Glad to see the course back open. Next time I go vist her I'll give you a shout.

Damn rain! That was my favorite part of living in AZ for 16 years; when you make a date to play golf, you actually can count on it.
Frost delay sometimes, but you are correct!

Hope you guys dressed warm!

I grew up playing that course and my mom still lives there. Glad to see the course back open. Next time I go vist her I'll give you a shout.

I always loved the layout but the greens were SO SLOW! Now they've redone the greens with the same grass as Walden has; they are rolling SWEET now!!!

Back