Pagani - if money were no object.

Wake. The Bugatti has a spoiler that comes up in the back, if you go fast enough!

I would have a "spoiler" come up if I drove a Bugatti

Meh. Id be afraid to drive a car that was that expensive.

If you could have one you wouldn't care. You'd let waitresses take it for a spin just for fun because you'd be so rich it wouldn't matter. I'd have a roadster for sunny days and a hard top for rainy ones and a Bentley for when I don't want to jostle my tea.

If they get dinged in the parking lot I'd just buy a new one and donate the old to a charity.

Until that day, my 2012 Taurus Limited will have to do.

Last edited:
Ahhhh GT3 :drool:

I'm just hoping for the lottery win on Friday. Have my spec sheet already downloaded for the 991 variant.

I'm just hoping for the lottery win on Friday. Have my spec sheet already downloaded for the 991 variant.

Saweet! Spot me a few dollars to beef my car up before we take them out on the track :D

Saweet! Spot me a few dollars to beef my car up before we take them out on the track :D

I hear there's a nice new one in Texas....that's, well, Texas size. :alien:

Win the lottery and lets talk :D

Here we are talking about Porsches and Pagani's and I'm looking at reviews for a Kia Forte.........:bad:

dsc-0433.jpg

Not street legal and slower than the Pagani.

The Pagani is overstyled and ornate. The Sesto Elemento is just freaking awesome.

If I wanted a fast street legal ride I would just get an Ariel Atom.

The Pagani is overstyled and ornate. The Sesto Elemento is just freaking awesome.

If I wanted a fast street legal ride I would just get an Ariel Atom.

I would disagree. Also comparing a Atom to a hypercar is a little bit of an odd comparison.

I would disagree. Also comparing a Atom to a hypercar is a little bit of an odd comparison.

The Atom is a street legal car built for one thing, going around a track really fast. Kind of like the Pagani.

Are we talking price or performance? From what I remember, the Ariel has a faster 0-60 time then the Veyron.

The Atom is a street legal car built for one thing, going around a track really fast. Kind of like the Pagani.

The Pagani is not meant to be a track purposed car from what I remember.

Are we talking price or performance? From what I remember, the Ariel has a faster 0-60 time then the Veyron.

It does, but is also a kit car made street legal. Little different than a $1.4 million hypercar.

I've never understood why anybody would buy a Veyron or a Pagani.
If i had that kind of cash I'd buy a BMW M6 to get from a to b really fast ( autobahn), a gt3 rs for quick trips to the Nordschleife and for real track days the absolut insane Lotus T125.

That's about €1.6mand infinitely more car than either veyron or hyura.

Btw the lotus has more downforce than current f1 cars and is faster than 90s f1 cars.

I've never understood why anybody would buy a Veyron or a Pagani.
If i had that kind of cash I'd buy a BMW M6 to get from a to b really fast ( autobahn), a gt3 rs for quick trips to the Nordschleife and for real track days the absolut insane Lotus T125.

That's about €1.6mand infinitely more car than either veyron or hyura.

Btw the lotus has more downforce than current f1 cars and is faster than 90s f1 cars.

Generally the guys who buy the Pagani, Veyron, Koenigsegg, etc. also own all of those and more.

If you could have one you wouldn't care. You'd let waitresses take it for a spin just for fun because you'd be so rich it wouldn't matter. I'd have a roadster for sunny days and a hard top for rainy ones and a Bentley for when I don't want to jostle my tea.

If they get dinged in the parking lot I'd just buy a new one and donate the old to a charity.

Until that day, my 2012 Taurus Limited will have to do.

If I really had that kind of money, Id live a modest life and do what I could to leave the world a better place.
I certainly appreciate the craftsmanship of cars like this but owning a super car is fairly low on my list of priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Amazing. I love Pagani cars. Beautiful designs and would love to own one...Much more than the Veyron, I find that thing ugly.

You need a helmet and rain gear. It's very cool, but not something you'd drive in street clothes, or want to crash into ... anything.

If I really had that kind of money, Id live a modest life and do what I could to leave the world a better place.
I certainly appreciate the craftsmanship of cars like this but owning a super car is fairly low on my list of priorities.

If I was a billionaire I would also do much for charity, save failing companies, redevelop decaying neighborhoods, help those who can't own their own homes, create an organization that helps people without healthcare, But I'd still drive a nice car.

You need a helmet and rain gear. It's very cool, but not something you'd drive in street clothes.

Free ball it dude. Be one with the road. Like a boss.

If I was a billionaire I would also do much for charity, save failing companies, redevelop decaying neighborhoods, help those who can't own their own homes, create an organization that helps people without healthcare, But I'd still drive a nice car.

Define, "nice".

I don't think I could climb out of this car. Give me a truck. Or something with even a little ground clearance!

The TVR Sagaris gives the Pagani a run for it's money.
tvr_sagaris_left_hand_drive_tvr_unofficial_blog_32323424.jpg

TVR_sagaris_yellow_2.jpg

Back