The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

With the crew coming out to this one, I will be pretty shocked if a whole bunch of you are not brand ambassadors soon after. These guys love their fans, love the game and love to have fun.
Don't doubt that one bit. Already started. Started swapping out stuff after I got in; added two Callaway hybrids to the bag and ordered some Chrome Softs.

Hard not to become an ambassador when you see the people behind the brand, meet the people who made them in some circumstances, and you just see a company that gets how the consumer should be treated.

Fun fact: it's also pretty fun beating them with their own equipment. I hear it stings a little more. :angel:

Hard not to become an ambassador when you see the people behind the brand, meet the people who made them in some circumstances, and you just see a company that gets how the consumer should be treated.

Fun fact: it's also pretty fun beating them with their own equipment. I hear it stings a little more. :angel:

This right here is spot on.

I wouldn't know about beating them with their own equipment (not so fast, ScottG...). But, this group is genuine, and their enjoyment of the game and excitement of the equipment that Callaway makes is infectious.

I am most excited about meeting a great group of people, playing great golf, and making memories that will last a lifetime. I can't wait to make my first THP event happen. September I need you to be here now.

With the crew coming out to this one, I will be pretty shocked if a whole bunch of you are not brand ambassadors soon after. These guys love their fans, love the game and love to have fun.
I became a fan of them in December and it wasn't a hard thing to do. Their love for the game, their job and us as the consumer, is infectious.

They are a great group to be around and cannot wait to do it again.

b63e53f3562ad3850de6f32432c06d06.jpg

Well practice was cut a little short! ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Some good chipping and putting practice tonight. Working on my 10-20 yard chips at the moment. Have a tendency to swipe the ball and some times decelerate. Think it's working well so far. Put myself in decent positions to get up and down last time out, which I've been struggling with lately.

That rain was no joke. But right in time for you since I was about to take the lead!

That rain was no joke. But right in time for you since I was about to take the lead!
I don't know about that one! My PM grind was going to get me up and down!

I don't know about that one! My PM grind was going to get me up and down!

Haha you would have had to hole it out! Had a dot on that hole!

Still hasn't really set in that I'm apart of this!! I can't wait!! It will be before we know it. My motivation for good golf is BACK! #ZooCrew, Roger Cleveland, COG HILL, THP, and Top Golf!! YES!

Haha you would have had to hole it out! Had a dot on that hole!
Oh yeah. Forgot about that part! ?

Still hasn't really set in that I'm apart of this!! I can't wait!! It will be before we know it. My motivation for good golf is BACK! #ZooCrew, Roger Cleveland, COG HILL, THP, and Top Golf!! YES!
I feel the same way buddy! Such an amazing opportunity!

I feel the same way buddy! Such an amazing opportunity!

I know dude! I can't wait to meet ya buddy, NOTHING gets me more jacked up than team golf!

Time to get our games in shape friend!

Congrats guys!

Keep posting both of you. More motivation. :)

Start hitting it shorter :alien:

I expect your game to be right there in the scary good zone again like last year sir. You've had some time to get used to the new sticks!

I know it's not technically filled but damn this event is stacked. Lots of great competition and it's just going to make for an awesome weekend of golf

Start hitting it shorter :alien:

I expect your game to be right there in the scary good zone again like last year sir. You've had some time to get used to the new sticks!
It is the shorter ones that I am working on. :)

I expect everyone will be at the top of their game at Cog Hill, so there is a lot of work to be done over the next 7 weeks.

b63e53f3562ad3850de6f32432c06d06.jpg

Well practice was cut a little short!

Ah good old sweetbriar! And that rain was seriously no joke

Ah good old sweetbriar! And that rain was seriously no joke

Yeah it was! Baker and I were soaked! Had to pull my clubs out of my bag to dry when I got home!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back