Votes: 56 36.6%
  • Bogey

Votes: 56 36.6%
  • Double Bogey

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • The Dreaded "Other"

Votes: 12 7.8%

• Total voters
Still dreaming about it since the weather in MD is cold and looks wet for the weekend

Fairway hit then the wheels fell off the wagon. Double bogey on a Par 4

380 yard par 4.
5i off the tee to left rough
PW to right fringe
2 putts for par.
Holy crap that's either a really long 5 iron or pw

Snow still on the ground here in Colorado so it'll be a few weeks.

Be a couple of months for me but I am taking a par lol

Missed a 6 foot par putt. Had to settle for a boggie.. (did par the next 3 though) ;-)

First hole sucked! Crappy drive, decent 2nd shot, crappy chip, crappy 3 putt. Routine double bogey. Told Greg Kulbick I was setting the bar low for the new year so I would have nowhere to go but up after that!

Ho hum par. Drive was in the fairway, short approach to front of the green and a 2 putt.

I'll find out Sunday!

I think it was Something like a 7 8 or a 9...

Played 9 holes yesterday before the rain, made par on a par 5.

Bogey on first hole of 2015.

First hole of 2015 played today. Double dogleg par 5. 5-iron off the tee, 6-iron to a great position, beautiful 7 iron, high draw, that hit the middle of the green and BOUNCED 20' in the air and 30 yards over the green! Frozen greens all day. Saved a bogey. The rest of the 18 was just as bad.

Can't wait to play hole #1 but odds look slim to none in the current 10 day forecast. Stupid winter.

Par. Driver to 87 yards. Got to cute with a 3/4 gap wedge and left it in the fringe, 20 feet short but dead on line. Putted from off the green to 18 inches, par putt.

I cannot tell you when such will occur, hopefully at least one day before the month is over. Regardless of when it occurs, I know that it will be enjoyable. It won't matter the score, because I am playing and my buds and I will say--no matter it's the first hole of the year, can't expect to be in mid-season form.

Shorter par 4 and I ended up with a bogey. Hit a nice 5 wood into the fairway, my AW approach bounced on the frozen green and ended up in the rough above the hole, a very delicate chip left me a 6 foot par putt and I burned the edge. Story of my day, just slightly off on everything.

First hole of 2015 for me was double bogey on 328, par 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double-bogey on a par-5 after a great drive :/ I was 3-over after 4 holes and shot a 3-over 74 though, so 2015 is looking pretty good so far!

515 yard par 5. Double bogey :(

Drove it into the right rough, second shot a lay up to 100 yards. Third too much club (my gap wedge is currently out of commission, so I used the PW) went long over the green. Flubbed a chip 10 ft, fifth shot chipped on the green. 2 putted for a double bogey after my first putt lipped out.

Today, par 5 driver, hyrid to back right fringe. Chip and 2 put par. Frozen greens.

Was a bogey I believe. Will need to look at the scorecard tonight.

Last edited:
Back