• The Dreaded "Other"

Votes: 12 7.8%

• Total voters

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
How did you do on your first hole this year? Bogey? Birdie? A dreaded "other"? Tell us about it!

It's probably going to be at least a week before mine. Probably longer.

Probably will be next week for me, but if I get bored with todays games I may just go and play a quick round alone.

How did you do on your first hole this year? Bogey? Birdie? A dreaded "other"? Tell us about it!

It's probably going to be at least a week before mine. Probably longer.

Will be tomorrow… today's ritual is poker!

If the weather clears a little to morrow, I'll let y'all know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll get back to you on April Fools Day..........

I'd like to play tomorrow or Saturday but rain is threatening :/

If i was somewhere other than Michigan i'd go play today. But since I do live in MI i'll have to let you know in a month or 3 when spring hits.

I will let you know Saturday after my round.

I hope I can get my first hole in during the middle of March. Good luck guys.

As soon as things warm up a little , usually around March or April is my first round. I am itching to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par. Nearly drove the green on a short par 4, then hit a pretty forgettable chip, followed by a pretty forgettable 2 putt.

Par. Nearly drove the green on a short par 4, then hit a pretty forgettable chip, followed by a pretty forgettable 2 putt.

Sounds like my golf life. One good shot followed by a cacophony of forgettable ones. Still a par is a par! Way to start the new year!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Hopefully I will remember to update this.... in 4 months when the courses open :banghead:

Playing in a scramble with OITW. We had a birdie on the 1st hole.

380 yard par 4.
5i off the tee to left rough
PW to right fringe
2 putts for par.

A birdie 3 with a 12 foot putt that had about a foot and half break.

Was today with my sons and 3 grandkids. Par the first two, first birdie on 8th. Grandkids were talking and running all over the place(not on greens but they love the frozen bunkers). Do this every year for the last 5 years.

Hit a good drive, then miss hit a PW and left it short of the green... Chipped on and two putted for a bogey

Sounds like my golf life. One good shot followed by a cacophony of forgettable ones. Still a par is a par! Way to start the new year!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I'm the king of turning a great drive into 6..challenge extended!

Back