The one club you sold that you should never have sold!

ORUTRAVIS

Retired Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
The Club Ho in you made you get a new driver, irons set, fairway wood, putter, or for me a wedge? What was it and did you go buy another one?

My story is my set of Cleveland 588 TG wedges from College that were hand ground to my exact specifications. Had four sets made and sold my last set in 2008. Have been on the hunt for the perfect wedge since.

I have two... Ping i20 irons and giving up on the Apex's so quick.

Burner 460 with graffaloy epic.... Was money, haven't loved a driver since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping Zing 2 irons.

Set of Hogan Apex Edge Pro irons

Black TM R1

Original Taylormade RBZ 5 Wood. I absolutely obliterated that club. Wasn't overly impressed with the stage 2, but the original was true love.

None. Multiple times I have sold clubs only to buy them back and realize maybe my memory wasn't as good as I thought. Just like a lot of things in life, we tend to remember the good more than the bad.

Callaway apex pro irons , not sure why I sold them

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

None. Multiple times I have sold clubs only to buy them back and realize maybe my memory wasn't as good as I thought. Just like a lot of things in life, we tend to remember the good more than the bad.

I have done this before...

I didn't sell, but traded...SeeMore M1 putter. I should have just paid to have it lengthened. :/

Taylormade TP MB.

I hit those so well.

a couple:

SeeMore smoke diamond tri sole z3c (This is by far the worst one)
TM RBZ 3 wood. Could absolutely smoke that thing and it was pretty accurate for me too.
Mizuno 825 forged...not because of the clubs themselves, but because of what it sparked. went through 4 irons sets since them haha

My ping i15 irons, miss them from time to time

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Easy.....my 06' Cally BB's. Searching ebay and Cally preowned for a set in decent shape worth buying.

Two, Hogan Edge irons (played a lot of good golf with those irons) and a Scotty putter. Just should have kept both of them.

JM

Razr x black 7 wood could hit it straight and decently long 99% of the time but I sold it since I wanted my bag to match and I had bought the bio cell driver and 3w. Still wanting to find another.

Cobra Amp Cell masters edition. Loved the look of that thing.

Ping Eye 2 copper irons
Ping i20 irons
Cleveland CG14 54° wedge
Cleveland 588 fairway

Scotty mil spec in real nice shape about 10 years ago. No clue what I had at that point. Oh well.

Cally Titanium Warbird 5w.

I didn't sell the club, but I did give my Taylormade SuperTri driver head to my wife when I won a new driver.
She won't give it back even though I have offered to buy her a brand new driver.

ping IST driver, 7* loft, stiff shaft, mid size tour wrap grips, used to hit a nice high draw and pound it

My nike sq Sumo driver Still keep looking for a good used one not super long would lose 10 yards but could not miss a fairway with it, Won a ping g10 on a golf day so gave it to someone just starting up golf.

I didn't sell the club, but I did give my Taylormade SuperTri driver head to my wife when I won a new driver.
She won't give it back even though I have offered to buy her a brand new driver.

You should watch the movie Gaslight.

I'm glad I've always had the sense not to sell clubs I loved.

Back