The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you buy McD's for the sales staff and don't get your order. Yep McD's deserves $15 an hour. And how does the person picking it up not check to see if the guy who is paying gets his food. Yep this upset me. Spend $28 on breakfast for everyone and myself. Charged for my food but not in there. And I'm hungry WTF!

But I said this seriously. The IP alert says its the same person.
Maybe its an error, and if so, I welcome Black Mamba to PM me to discuss.

Preaching about living online while making duplicate anonymous accounts.

****ing priceless.

Mystery meat what time is the big football game bud.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wait-what-gif_zps1cb0c4a4.gif

Hahahaha Nate bringing the Castle gif on time!

Not only was I forced to take some crappy a$$ insurance or get fined, but apparently I didn't read the fine print where it says Walgreens does not accept my plan. The pharmacist said he has had to have that same conversation with a lot of people the last few weeks.

It's accepted at Publix and CVS, but Walgreens is way more convenient. Silly rant, but still annoying.

Not only was I forced to take some crappy a$$ insurance or get fined, but apparently I didn't read the fine print where it says Walgreens does not accept my plan. The pharmacist said he has had to have that same conversation with a lot of people the last few weeks.

It's accepted at Publix and CVS, but Walgreens is way more convenient. Silly rant, but still annoying.

Give it until November. Uncle Donald is going to take care of that for you. :alien: That sucks to hear GG. One more reason being a responsible adult sucks!!

When you buy McD's for the sales staff and don't get your order. Yep McD's deserves $15 an hour. And how does the person picking it up not check to see if the guy who is paying gets his food. Yep this upset me. Spend $28 on breakfast for everyone and myself. Charged for my food but not in there. And I'm hungry WTF!

I'm not as worked up about it as you but the $15 per hour thing did cross my mind this morning when the guy couldn't figure out my change when I gave him 10.25 for my 2.25 breakfast. And he had an electronic cash register at his disposal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I said this seriously. The IP alert says its the same person.
Maybe its an error, and if so, I welcome Black Mamba to PM me to discuss.
A person reached out to me by PM with "newby" questions about engaging on the forum. They then followed up to tell me they'd changed their forum name Black Mamba. It would be really disappointing if that supposed new forum member turned out to be a former member all from the same IP address.

A person reached out to me by PM with "newby" questions about engaging on the forum. They then followed up to tell me they'd changed their forum name Black Mamba. It would be really disappointing if that supposed new forum member turned out to be a former member all from the same IP address.

Not to start anything, but the IP addresses do match up.

Seeing as I've got similar PMs in the past from the former forum name, I wouldn't be too disappointed. Kind of goes with the territory.

Seeing as I've got similar PMs in the past from the former forum name, I wouldn't be too disappointed. Kind of goes with the territory.
Its all the same old bull. I've got the same stupid pm in the past about how to engage in event threads and who to root for. Nothing but trolling

I'm no detective and I didn't sleep at a Holiday inn last night but even the type style seems the same.

Oh yah and then that whole IP thing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So it appears I've been THP Catfished. Sweet. Every day brings a new adventure. Back to the Hogan thread for me...

I miss Mystery Meat.
I thought his posts were interesting....

So it appears I've been THP Catfished. Sweet. Every day brings a new adventure. Back to the Hogan thread for me...

Is that better or worse than #PuppyMonkeyBabyed?

He did seem to have an affinity for online dating....
Or, at least "Someone" he works with.

Just post pictures of yourself around a nice campfire....:bulgy-eyes:

Is that better or worse than #PuppyMonkeyBabyed?
Damn you JB, you are forcing me to admit PMB isn't the single worst thing in the known universe.

I'm not as worked up about it as you but the $15 per hour thing did cross my mind this morning when the guy couldn't figure out my change when I gave him 10.25 for my 2.25 breakfast. And he had an electronic cash register at his disposal.

Your change would be $9 right? :alien: I love when they count it out and I have to hand them back what I originally gave them. This has happened on multiple occasions.

I'm thinking about starting a thread called "LeeComotion is a Fraud" or "LeeComotion Language Code Tool" to see who comes out and plays? :D

I've started saying puppy monkey baby over and over to the dog. I don't think she gets it. I find it funny though. I guess I'm over the hate stage. It is not the worst thing in the world.

I've started saying puppy monkey baby over and over to the dog. I don't think she gets it. I find it funny though. I guess I'm over the hate stage. It is not the worst thing in the world.

But it is at least in the conversation

I'm thinking about starting a thread called "LeeComotion is a Fraud" or "LeeComotion Language Code Tool" to see who comes out and plays? :D
How dare you!

Headache/migraine for the third day in a row.

#OhioTopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back