Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

Not entering since I just put one in my bag a few weeks ago, but.........

Apex 3 hybrid with Project X LZ Pro shaft is...........MONEY

Current: Callaway X2Hot 3 hyrbid with Aldila Rogue stiff shaft

Why? I already have the 4 & 5, love them both. This would complete the trifecta.

Current Hybris: Adams Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh 75S shaft. I would love to upgrade my hybrid with the new Apex to give me more carry and control.

Awesome prize for this contest!

My current hybrid is a Adams New Idea hybrid with Mitsubishi Bassara regular flex shaft. I'd like to try the new Apex because I'm just not consistent with my hybrid. Sometimes it is great, other times I'm lucky to find my ball.

So I have never used a traditional hybrid before. I have a Callaway APEX UT 18* utility iron with a KBS C Taper Lite shaft (115g x-flex). I really want to see how my game can improve by adding one of these to the top of the bag. I am looking for a little more height from my long irons and this could be a great club for me. Not to mention that watching everyone put one in their bag made me very curious about it! Thanks THP for the opportunity!

Been trying to figure out what to put in the 19-21* range in my bag. This would go perfect in that spot.

bonus entry

I want to win this Apex 3H club to go with my new Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 which I've fallen in love with. I want to improve my game.

Playing Ping G10 3 hybrid (18*) with stock stiff shaft. It's an older hybrid, 2007-2008, the oldest club in my bag. I use this hybrid as a mini driver, 4/5 wood, and 3/4 iron. The key benefit is versatility. I can vary distances and shot height and hit it from a variety of conditions.

Why do I want an Apex hybrid? It gets great reviews, including here at THP from people I trust. I have no doubt I can increase distance and accuracy while keeping all of the versatility aspects I want. It would also look good next to my Alpha 815 driver (or likely replacement the Great Big Bertha). And it may sound silly, but I like Callaway head covers. They look good and stay on. For someone who carries his clubs frequently, that last little fact is a valued benefit.

Currently the only hybrid I have in the bag is a Callaway XR OS 5 hybrid in reg flex. I need/want a 3 hybrid and would love to give the Apex a go since I have read such great reviews on them here in THP.

i dont have a Hybrid in my bag i have played the Adams pro gold hybrids 3H and 4H with project x6.0 stiff shafts

i would love to have the apex in my bag i feel it would really help with my club gapping in between my 4 iron and 3 wood.

I have this exact club so I will not enter but trust me guys you all want this club in your bag. I call it my Ronnie milsap club

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I want to win the Apex hybrid so I can be a golf rebel and carry more clubs than the USGA will allow!

I have expressed my feelings on the design of this club, so I want to see if the performance can make me overlook that factor. My current hybrid set up is: Titleist 913H 4 & 5 hybrids both with Mitsubishi Diamana 82 S+ shafts.

My gamer is:

Bridgestone J15 3H with Aldila Tour Green in Stiff

I want to win because it's never too early to prep my game for #TheGrandaddy

Bonus Entry:

I've never gamed a hybrid and it's probably time I did. It would fill a gap nicely between my 4I and 3W.

I currently have the Ping G hybrid with the tour 90 stiff shaft. I've always wanted to try the Apex hybrid but never had a chance to. I like to try to hit a demo before purchasing and have only been concerned with the forgiveness it offers and what the launch is like. After seeing the feedback from the grandaddy players, I think it would fit perfectly!

Bonus Entry:

Currently play the X2 Hot Hybrids in both 3/4 with the stock R shafts. I would love to upgrade my Callaway hybirds to some NEW Callaway hybrids. Love the feeling and distance with the CF.

Bonus Entry:

I previously had the TaylorMade SLDR hybrid in 19 degree with stock TM stiff shaft. I would like to win the apex hybrid for its forgiveness and distance it provides from a variety of lies. After getting to test one recently I really want this one in the bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back