What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go war!

Smith faced what doesn't fit you?

Panda tell do

Had an hybrid built (x hot + diamana shaft) and hit the range and played 9 holes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Range for the second strait day. Still hitting into snow. Hit 'em good tho.

Walked the first 18 of the year. Let's just say I have a lot to work on after the long winter.

First round of the year. Well, first 15 holes anyways. Had to call it quits early and pick up the kids. First nine was pretty good.

Played 18 with around 20 other THP'ers, fantastic day on a sweet course!

Way to go war!

Smith faced what doesn't fit you?

Panda tell do

2 degrees closed at setup and my path was right with an open face. I never thought putters differed greatly from model to model but seeing stats on a SAM putt lab is pretty eye opening.

Took wifey to the range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got all my funds together and planned my club purchases for next week. Cant wait

Both yesterday & today I spent an hour putting and an hour chipping. While putting I focused on speed from 10' to 20'. Pitching was focused on picking a landing spot and working on carry vs roll of various wedges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100 balls on the mats. Chip and putt for an hour. Another 100 balls on the turf. My draw was a fade for some reason, but the wind was left to right pretty good. Good session.

Booked a custom fitting for my wedges. Glanced at some putters...

Had a lesson followed out by about 45 min of practice to ingrain what we worked on. Then came home and watched the Valero and now just THPing to stay awake during the overnight shift.

Will be booking a tee-time for this weekend and then keeping fingers crossed the weather improves through the week as it has been a bit damp and misty the last couple of days here

Had a Golf Tec practice session on Sunday afternoon. Wasn't great, but wasn't bad, either. A little progress is better than no progress at all.

Got out nice and early this morning for 18. Really nice out, wind picked up a little towards the end.

Took my first lesson of the year to get ready for the season. Who knew setting your hands early could cause so many problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Will be booking a tee-time for this weekend and then keeping fingers crossed the weather improves through the week as it has been a bit damp and misty the last couple of days here

Same for me. Our course was closed all weekend, couldn't see past the end of the first tee :(

Played a decent round after work.

Picking up my Odyssey pro V line today. Cannot wait

9 sloppy (wet) holes of golf today. Need to clean the mud off my shoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Went to the range for a medium bucket of balls

Ordered my irons and hybrids and got my membership all setup

Played 27 holes, spent time THPing. What a great day!

Reshafted a set of irons, some THPing, and an hour of chipping practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back