The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything falls apart at exactly the worst time....

Some days I ask why?.....

Sitting at the oral surgeons office with my daughter. 4 wisdom teeth being extracted. She's going to feel wrecked after this. She's scared but handling this like a trooper. Thank you dental plan, $650.00 co pay pretty much blows.

Sitting at the oral surgeons office with my daughter. 4 wisdom teeth being extracted. She's going to feel wrecked after this. She's scared but handling this like a trooper. Thank you dental plan, $650.00 co pay pretty much blows.

When I had my wisdom teeth out, that was taken care of on my medical insurance. Is she getting sedated or anything, or are they just pulling them? I needed stitches and all that, so maybe why it was considered medical.

The Official Banter Away Thread

When I had my wisdom teeth out, that was taken care of on my medical insurance. Is she getting sedated or anything, or are they just pulling them? I needed stitches and all that, so maybe why it was considered medical.

Sedation and the whole 9 yards. Top two are impacted pretty bad. Which brings in complications of sinuses and all that.

Sedation and the whole 9 yards. Top two are impacted pretty bad. Which brings in complications of sinuses and all that.

Good luck - that was how mine were. I actually needed to have 2 out (the impacted ones), but had all four because it was somehow covered by a greater potion of insurance. Which... makes no sense.

Lucky her. I put that off as long as I could. Coming off the sedative was the worst part for me. I don't think it was as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. Don't get me wrong, I still had pain.

The co pay will probably hurt your worse than the surgery hurts her.

Hope all goes well. If there's time, tell her that it could be worse, the doc's license plate could be like my doc's and read "Jaw Brkr". Oh and he was a cop part time too.

Good luck.

Hope all goes well. I'm sure she will be fine and in the long run she will be happy to have them out. mine were impacted but they didn't knock me out. Just gave me the gas and went to work. that was miserable, so wish I would have been put under.

But man that copay stings a bit.

She'll thank you for doing this later in life when she see's her adult friends having it done and being in even worse pain.

She'll thank you for doing this later in life when she see's her adult friends having it done and being in even worse pain.

I'm not so sure. She's pretty miserable right now.

Make sure you record her after the surgery when she's still hopped up on the drugs lol.

Mine came in just fine. I am one of the lucky few.

it's tough but its worth it. I had 6 removed a few years ago, it hurt like hell but it feels so much better now

I had mine out at 21 in the USAF and it sucked.
However, any chance at post-drug hilarious video?

I had mine out at 21 in the USAF and it sucked.
However, any chance at post-drug hilarious video?

No chance, I've got to sleep in the same house.

Every time they say wind chill on the news (something we dont here in FL), I think they are talking about THPer David Winchell, which makes me of quidditch and hitting 7 irons 200 yards.

Actually heard it in the news in port St lucie yesterday morning and I chuckled at them talking how 57 with a windchill of 50 was cold and to bundle up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first day in 4 weeks I feel almost human again, #goodtimes......No more sickness for me please!!!!!!

Mine came in just fine. I am one of the lucky few.

I went to Drink and Drown the evening of the day I got mine cut out. Only took one of the Tylenol 3's I got for pain. Saved the rest for hangovers.

Just found out through weather.com that Cleveland is the 8th snowiest big city in the US. Luckily most of that is on the east side of the city.

I feel like I am seeing a lot of confederate flags lately... I thought it was 2016

Just found out through weather.com that Cleveland is the 8th snowiest big city in the US. Luckily most of that is on the east side of the city.

congrats!

When I had my wisdom teeth removed it wasn't too bad. Once the bleeding stopped I was fine and even then it was just annoying. Went golfing three days later like nothing happened. The worse part was the hole from where the teeth were that would trap food and was a pain to deal with but even that went away as it healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back