Switchblade Divot Tools

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you guys use these? Have a preference in brands? I have come across a few recently and like them quite a bit. Never really liked having a divot repair tool in my pocket for fear of a bit of ripping and a tearing if you get my drift. So the switchblade models seem to fix that.

Have you guys used them? Any brands your favorite?

Still GreenSaver for me but a switchblade model would be my 2nd choice.

I'm interested in these as well. I'll be following closely.

I know GregDan used one of these last weekend, I was definitely interested in it. Will be following closely.

I have heard great things about the PitchFix tool. They sell these at my local course and they seem very high quality in hand.

I would be down with one with a THP marker on it...just sayin.

http://www.pitchfixusa.com/

I have a pretty cheap one I got along time ago that slides in and out I like having it be retractable so the spikes don't poke me!

I have a super cheap one given to me at an outing as part of the goodie package it works ok. I know the one Canadan uses is much nicer. Saw one of them for sale at a course I played at earlier this yr, I believe it was a Pitch Fix.

• Admin
I have heard great things about the PitchFix tool. They sell these at my local course and they seem very high quality in hand.

Those look nice and I have one of them. Thank goodness it was given to me, because the cost seems high to me. Or am I crazy.

I bought a cheap one a few years ago and the spring mechanism failed. I have a PitchFix now and don't have anything bad to say about it. It's in my pocket for all rounds.

Do you guys use these? Have a preference in brands? I have come across a few recently and like them quite a bit. Never really liked having a divot repair tool in my pocket for fear of a bit of ripping and a tearing if you get my drift. So the switchblade models seem to fix that.

Have you guys used them? Any brands your favorite?

I have used the PitchFix for the last few months and I love it. Cannot stand getting pricked by well used divot tools, and it cuts through the ground so easily. Only complaint is the size of the marker hole, but I'd like it less if it were any larger so it's not a big deal. In reality, I'd prefer it without the marker slot.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?44979-Pitchfix-Divot-Tool&highlight=pitchfix

Lots of opinions on the PitchFix in there. Seems mostly good.

Love the PitchFix. Drove 5 hours to get one I wanted one so badly. Super compact and no threat of punching a hole through the pants.

I bought a cheap one a few years ago and the spring mechanism failed. I have a PitchFix now and don't have anything bad to say about it. It's in my pocket for all rounds.

Curious what the cost was if you dont mind me asking?

I am a fan, I really like the pitchfix brand.

I too have used Pitchfix. It was a playing partners, but I used it a lot since he was older and it was a scramble. Looked to be good quality too! One concern though.....if I have a Pitchfix AND my challenge coin plus a couple of tees in my right hand pocket, I will be a little lopsided. :act-up:

JM

These are really great divot tools. I've been using one for the last few seasons and I can say it's very well made. Was giving to me at a golf outing from my buddies company he worked for.

The cost on them might seem a bit high, to me its worth it though. I paid $15 for a regular TaylorMade repair tool, so the extra 5 bucks to get a Pitchfix in a color scheme of my choosing was worth it.

Those look nice and I have one of them. Thank goodness it was given to me, because the cost seems high to me. Or am I crazy.

Man I just checked on a quick google search, even on The Bay they're going for like $15-$20. To me that is kinda steep for a divot fork no?

12.45 is what you can get the PitchFix for on the bay right now. Lots of colours to pick from. I don't think that's a bad price for what you're getting. Will last the majority of a golf season or longer with the simple design I believe.

I was introduced to these by my good friend in Ohio. Picked one of these up to giv it ago, and absolutely love them. I used to use the Cameron style prior to this.

12.45 is what you can get the PitchFix for on the bay right now. Lots of colours to pick from. I don't think that's a bad price for what you're getting. Will last the majority of a golf season or longer with the simple design I believe.

Yup, just saw some more listings for them. $15 or under to me if it last is acceptable. I'll wait till the spring as my playing days are pretty much over here. They do look nice.

As Tpluff eluded to, I have a pitch fix. Same thing CanaDan uses as well. It was given to me so I am not sure on price but I know they aren't exactly cheap. On the other hand they are extremely well made and work fantastic. I have used mine for about a year now and wouldn't use anything else.

I had one small problem with it but it was easily fixed. The screw that holds the two sides together was loose and I thought I would have to buy a new one but I just tightened the screw down with a tee and I was back in business.

Switchblade Divot Tools

What a minute....

THP PITCHFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

They have a green and a grey+green that would look killer.

That's the one I have! (Green and grey)

8y7uzeze.jpg

I was actually looking last week at these for christmas presents for family members this year. They look like good quality divot tools.

Back