2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Yeah, they'll regrip my brand new SLDR trophy-driver for me.

Your gonna be tired with all the golf and comedy shows at night. You're keep'n me in stitches right now.

Your gonna be tired with all the golf and comedy shows at night. You're keep'n me in stitches right now.
Is there a two drink minimum? You can just get me a water, thanks.

Is there a two drink minimum? You can just get me a water, thanks.

Yeah, losing is a hard pill to swallow. I'll
Bring you three bottles and hanky

Yeah, losing is a hard pill to swallow. I'll
Bring you three bottles and hanky

Better make it champagne, and bring enough for the rest of my team to celebrate our win.

Better make it champagne, and bring enough for the rest of my team to celebrate our win.

This isn't like your days in high school where everyone got a ribbon for showing up. You'll be driving north with no champagne unless one of guys offers you a swig of ours.

Let's cut the suggestion and innuendo. Team War Eagle will win the Gauntlet, end of story. Ok, bye.

What the story with a meet and greet on Friday night? I'll be in town at 5pm with Chris

This isn't like your days in high school where everyone got a ribbon for showing up. You'll be driving north with no champagne unless one of guys offers you a swig of ours.
We won't be drinking it, fella. It's too bad you won't be wearing the champagne like you were in Myrtle Beach. Your time has come to an end. I'll let you shake our hands afterwards since you're such a nice guy.

Let's cut the suggestion and innuendo. Team War Eagle will win the Gauntlet, end of story. Ok, bye.
Nothing sharing a name with Auburn will be winning anything this year. Roll tribe.

What the story with a meet and greet on Friday night? I'll be in town at 5pm with Chris

I probably won't be getting in until 7 or later. Late dinner? Drinks? I'll be making a stop in St Pete, so traffic is going to be an issue that time of day. If I'm really late, check the news.

Im sure some will get together. Flight times will cause an issue for everybody getting together however.

Im sure some will get together. Flight times will cause an issue for everybody getting together however.
At least some of us can get together
I probably won't be getting in until 7 or later. Late dinner? Drinks? I'll be making a stop in St Pete, so traffic is going to be an issue that time of day. If I'm really late, check the news.
We'll see you when you get in

Milehighgolfer and I are both landing in Tampa around 4:30. The only plan for us after that is to pick up a rental car and head up to the hotel. I'd love to meet & greet whoever is around once we get checked in.

I'm guessing Seth and I will be rolling in somewhere around 5. We'll be up for drinks/dinner for sure.

Your in Denver and I didn't get a PM?? :confused2:

Whats up with that?

Sorry man, no clubs and I am out here with my sales guy. Client dinners ect. And where is the sun?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sorry man, no clubs and I am out here with my sales guy. Client dinners ect. And where is the sun?

Thursday I am told. I have two sets of clubs, just saying.

Always could meet up and smoke a stogie and drink if you have the free time away from work responsibilities.

Thursday I am told. I have two sets of clubs, just saying.

Always could meet up and smoke a stogie and drink if you have the free time away from work responsibilities.

PM headed that way lol

I wonder if we need to rent a car...

I can get us a pretty good deal if it comes down to that. I have family that works for Enterprise and I'm sure there is one at that airport.

I'm landing around 1:30 in Sarasota, probably too late to join anyone who's playing but definitely plenty of time for dinner and meet and greets (once I smooth talk some kind THPer into giving me a ride from the airport).

Aaaannnddd I just picked something up out in our warehouse and I got the old back spasm up the right side of my spine. Sonuva......!!!!!!!! Not a great time to be nursing a back.

Great, 2 of us with bad backs on the same team lol. Good thing I figured out a conconction of pain meds to get me through mine. Doesn't help I have been landscaping in the backyard for the last 4 days building a fire pit and seating wall out of blocks that weight 20,50,80lbs each! I moved from the street 4 pallets of blocks, about 7000lbs worth by myself in a wheelbarrow that could only handle about 100lbs a load, then stacked, unstacked and restacked them to get them right. My hammys have never felt a burn like this before, even going through 2 days and USMC boot camp.

I'll be in around 3-4. My room mate won't be in til 6-7ish. I'll be hanging around the hotel meeting fellow THPers til some of us can come up with dinner plans.

Good plan partner. I'm going to warm up for The Gauntlet by playing Kings North, Thistle, Caledonia and True Blue over at Myrtle that week before flying in. My play from the waste area should be sharp at least. I'll probably be in the recovery capsule on Friday, but ready to go again by Saturday morning.
Wow, that's insane for a healthy person!

With that roll-on Icy/Hot, Aleve, and maybe some non-OTC stuff (wooo!), I'll be OK.

Oh dude, I feel your pain. Have a hernia that is compounded with a sports hernia also. It is absolutely awful at times.

I feel ya! I have a hernia that's been bugging me. The Vegas tourney I had to push it back in a whole bunch of times. Man up son!

Man you guys really need to get those taken care of, they can get pretty serious

Back