2015 Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship (15-18 Jan)

Boom_Boom

Reaction score
Handicap
<18
Yes, I know the Hyundai TOC is going on this week, but for my money, the HSBC is the start of the golf season. Full field event with some of the greatest players in the worls. Beautiful course and contrasts. Can't get ernough of it!

Looking forward to watching this. Keeping my eye on Rickie.

One of my favorite tournaments to watch. And imo the best clubhouse in golf

I love watching it as well, amazing clubhouse!
152959_m16.jpg

Lewis won a car with his hole-in-one though ahaha.

Also 2-hour replay at 1:30EST.

Rory's first professional ace!

Epic collapse by Martin Kaymer today, had a 10 shot lead at one point and has now fallen out of the lead!

Definitely has been a fun watch this morning. Crazy turn of events and some amazing play by Stal

Epic collapse by Martin Kaymer today, had a 10 shot lead at one point and has now fallen out of the lead!
I can't believe it. +3 for today. Let's see if there's a playoff with Rory and Stal.

I cannot believe he threw up a 75 today.

10 shot lead after 7 and loses....ugh

I did not expect that kind of melt down from him.

Very surprising MD crew speculating whether seein the trophy on the bridge at 7 got in his mind. Definitely not th epeeformance from Kaymer that I would have expected.

Hes won the tournament 3 times already. I don't think seeing the Trophy would rattle him that much.
Maybe he pulled a muscle or something

Shocking to see Kaymer fall apart like that.

10 shot lead after 7 and loses....ugh

I turned it on at this point. Figured it was over, feel back asleep. Woke up. Couldn't believe it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love that at the beginning of the broadcast they're saying it's a foregone conclusion that he has this one.

Whoops. haha

Lol I stopped my recording and went to bed when Kaymer was 10 shots up. Oops.

YIKES

Hate that for Martin, I am a fan. Hope he doesn't lose his nerve after this...

YIKES

Hate that for Martin, I am a fan. Hope he doesn't lose his nerve after this...

They talked about it on Morning Drive and mentioned about him being World number 1, then basically feel off the planet. Recently he's returned to form. I think he'll be fine. He doesn't appear to be bothered by much.

He's like a robot out there so I think he will be fine. His lack of emotion and expression make him hard to cheer for IMO.

They talked about it on Morning Drive and mentioned about him being World number 1, then basically feel off the planet. Recently he's returned to form. I think he'll be fine. He doesn't appear to be bothered by much.

Yeah I think he'll be fine too, but after big collapses it's been known to happen with other players.
He's like a robot out there so I think he will be fine. His lack of emotion and expression make him hard to cheer for IMO.
Yeah he's definitely pretty flat on course, but in interviews and off course he definitely has some personality. He's not my favorite guy out there, but I'm generally a supporter.

On another note, good for Stal. Hell of a way to win your first tournament!

Back