2014 Nike RZN Golf Balls

XI-X is my most hated ball of all time. Doesn't mean I wouldn't smack a different Nike around for awhile.

I have never played a Nike ball so don't really know how they play, but will be interesting to hear some thoughts.

attachment.php

I've been playing with the rzn black, the replacement for the 20XI-X. I'm not consistent enough to notice a difference in distance, they are very comparable, but it is a little softer and isn't as loud. I notice the biggest difference with the putter. Anybody who likes the current ball should like this.

I like(have a few dozen still) the Nike 20XI-X. I have not played them since last year, almost. I'll be teeing some up soon, though.

I will be happy to test out the prototype you have there!

Im excited for another improvement on rzn line. Btw for people who want to continue this fake bstone rumor, by rule tiger cant play a ball from them because his ball has to be available to the population for sale.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Going to have to try these when the become available next year. I have said in the past the I think the RZN technology can be developed but this years model was lacking compared to some others.

Im excited for another improvement on rzn line. Btw for people who want to continue this fake bstone rumor, by rule tiger cant play a ball from them because his ball has to be available to the population for sale.

Can you explain this please.

Pga rules say all equipment played on tour must be available commercially. I don't have the exact rule but some one will.

Nike balls were involved in my 2 hole in ones, my double eagle and my first sub 70 score.

With that said, I wasn't impressed with the last couple of models.

I won a dozen of the tour version from Nike last year , and have to say I wasnt impressed , still have three sleeves unopened , they felt hard and couldnt get them to spin much on the greens , so they werent high on my list. If they have improved the feel of the ball may try another sleeve come spring time

To my knowledge Bridgestone manufactured nike balls for a while. I think the One Tour is a Bridgestone ball with a swoosh. They were made commercially available but no longer produced. It's like guys playing the 2005 ProV1.

Pga rules say all equipment played on tour must be available commercially. I don't have the exact rule but some one will.

Prototype seems to get around that quite well.

The RZN x and the One Vapor Speed go a mile, I will attest to that

Just because a ball is branded a particular way doesn't mean it isn't commercially available. If a pro plays a driver from a different manufacturer but pints it to look like his sponsor, is it commercially available?

2014 Nike RZN Golf Balls

Is this true? I don't know how true this is. Taylormade has tour issue products with T-serial numbers that aren't available to the general public. Nike has a bonded Covert Tour in Tigers bag. That's not available to the general public. There are lots of examples other than those.

Pretty sure this isn't accurate but I don't know for sure.

Is this true? I don't know how true this is. Taylormade has tour issue products with T-serial numbers that aren't available to the general public. Nike has a bonded Covert Tour in Tigers bag. That's not available to the general public. There are lots of examples other than those.

I'm not sure the rule exists, but I could argue that Tiger's covert is commercially available. Even if its glued, you can buy that model, even if it's a bit different. I would compare it to NASCAR - where the cars have to be based on production models even though those cars arent anywhere near what the race car is.

There is no way that's true toughestsoldier. Plenty of procurator equipment finds it's way into PGA bags that us consumers have no access to

Pretty sure this isn't accurate but I don't know for sure.

From my knowledge all equipment has to be is USGA approved. It is up to the OEM to make it available to the public. For example, think about all of the custom one off putters you see on tour every week.

Its a KNOWN truth.

BTW, B'stone used to make Nike's balls in case you didn't know. So that sort of shores up your theory, those balls that used to be on the shelves? Bridgestone.

This is interesting. Maybe it is just not a tight rule and everyone has a gentleman's agreement to leave it grey because there is proto stuff on tour non-stop, especially irons. But I have no clue.

I do know that if the cover is not considerably softer on the new line I will be out. I loved the ballflight that I got with the 20X but hated every impact sensation from the driver to the putter.

There is no way that's true toughestsoldier. Plenty of procurator equipment finds it's way into PGA bags that us consumers have no access to

Titleist 907 D3 and D4. Those never saw the light of day

This is interesting. Maybe it is just not a tight rule and everyone has a gentleman's agreement to leave it grey because there is proto stuff on tour non-stop, especially irons. But I have no clue.

It's not a tight rule in that it isn't a rule at all, much less a gentleman's agreement.

I'm surprised it isn't a rule because golf loves making some rules. As many byzantine and unintuitive ones as they can. But I agree and can't imagine there being a rule since there are so many exceptions.

I'm surprised it isn't a rule because golf loves making some rules. As many byzantine and unintuitive ones as they can. But I agree and can't imagine there being a rule since there are so many exceptions.

I hope the USGA bans flatbrims.

From my knowledge all equipment has to be is USGA approved. It is up to the OEM to make it available to the public. For example, think about all of the custom one off putters you see on tour every week.

Exactly.

Back