Anyone played these FL courses?

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
Club Corps has purchased my home course and now I'll have play privileges at out of state courses for just cart fee cost. I travel to Florida several times a year and was wondering if anyone had played these courses and could let me know what they are like?

Clearwater:
Countryside Country Club
East Lake Woodlands Country Club

Daytona Beach:
LPGA International

Jacksonville:
Deercreek Country Club
Queen's Harbour

Naples:
Tiburon Golf club

Orlando:
DeBary Golf & country club
Golden Bear Club at Keene's Point

Panama City:
Santa Rosa Golf

Pensacola:
Lost Key Golf club

Tampa:
Hunter's Green
Tampa Palms

Venice:
Venetian Golf and River club

West Palm:
Monarch Country Club

The 2 in Clearwater and the 1 in Pensacola sound very familiar. But if I had in fact played them, it would have been many, many years ago so I don't remember anything about them. Wish I could be of more help. I'm sure the Tampa area guys will be able to give some good info several on your list.

The 2 in Clearwater and the 1 in Pensacola sound very familiar. But if I had in fact played them, it would have been many, many years ago so I don't remember anything about them. Wish I could be of more help. I'm sure the Tampa area guys will be able to give some good info several on your list.

Scott its not on this list but Kinderlou is also managed by club corp. Going to have to get through Valdosta more often now!

Tampa Palms is nice. I wouldn't go there after a big rain or anything, because it is pretty spongy.

Santa Rosa Golf Club is a nice residential type golf course. It's closer to Destin though, IIRC, a little bit east of Sandestin. Worth a play if you're in that area.

LPGA is a great course, I love it. Keenes point is around the corner from me and looks incredible but sadly it's private so I don't get to play it but I've heard it's awesome.

I was a Club Corp member for a bit.
Countryside - Great greens, slow as all heck and allows fivesomes.
East Lake - See above
Keene's Point - Used to be absolutely fantastic. Has gone down hill quite a bit over the years. Most of the Tour Pros have left.
Tampa Palms - Built on a freaking swamp.

Hunters Green and Venetian - Dont bother.
Tiburon and LPGA - Definitely worth a round

Scott its not on this list but Kinderlou is also managed by club corp. Going to have to get through Valdosta more often now!

My uncle raves about Kinderlou. He's an out of state member, as he works in the area about 3 months/year. I've been trying to get down there but Valdosta kinda out of the way for me for work reasons.

I played Tiburon a while back, and only remember being in awe. Too young and stupid to really appreciate it like I would now.

Other than the fourth hole, I LOVE that place!

Never played it, but Monarch CC is in Palm City, about 45 minutes North of West Palm Beach

Back