Bridgestone 330RX

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
Sports authority has last years RX for $35. Just grabbed 2 boxes. This years are $43.

yeah saw that price at golfballs.com too

hoping it filters down to Dicks and Golf Galaxy so I can try them out

That's a great price point for that ball.. I can understand why people want to play the latest and greatest, but I personally have no issues buying last years models for huge discounts.

That's a great price point for that ball.. I can understand why people want to play the latest and greatest, but I personally have no issues buying last years models for huge discounts.

same here, thats why I love the TM TP black...now 2 for $50!

Also had last years Pro V's around that price to.

Golf Galaxy has last years Pentas at 3 boxes at the price of 2. Sweet!

Tappin' for world peace!

yeah saw that price at golfballs.com too

hoping it filters down to Dicks and Golf Galaxy so I can try them out

I know Dicks has them for that price on line, I ordered 2 dozen a couple of days ago, but I got this years as I wanted the optic yellow. Anyone here buying them needs to know if you buy 2 dozen of the B-330 series balls before July 15th, you get a free Bridgestone golf shirt. Offer also applies to 3 dozen e series golf balls.
http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/promo/apparel

I know Dicks has them for that price on line, I ordered 2 dozen a couple of days ago, but I got this years as I wanted the optic yellow. Anyone here buying them needs to know if you buy 2 dozen of the B-330 series balls before July 15th, you get a free Bridgestone golf shirt. Offer also applies to 3 dozen e series golf balls.
http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/promo/apparel

you sure about that price on last years? I just looked at their site and golf galazy and neither have them discounted

you sure about that price on last years? I just looked at their site and golf galazy and neither have them discounted

They must have sold out because I know they had them listed on Tuesday night. I posted on the what golf items did you buy today thread that night about my purchase and someone pointed out to me that they had last year's for $35. I had seen it, but I specifically wanted the yellow.

Amazon has them for the $35 price at this link
http://www.amazon.com/Bridgestone-T...6VTW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1306092420&sr=8-6

out of stock, STOP BUYING ALL OF THEM lol

LOL, I am good to go until the end of summer right now.

I said the same thing, til the local courses stopped cutting the rough due to rain, its been darn near impossible to find anything...down to my last 2 sleeves of Taylormade TP Black

I said the same thing, til the local courses stopped cutting the rough due to rain, its been darn near impossible to find anything...down to my last 2 sleeves of Taylormade TP Black

I KNOW ITS KILLING ME! Seriously our rough is 4 inches tall and just amazingly thick right now, you could loose a bowling bowl in this crap

I KNOW ITS KILLING ME! Seriously our rough is 4 inches tall and just amazingly thick right now, you could loose a bowling bowl in this crap

That made me lol. If I had any rep to give I would.

Back