SeeMore Putters Thread

Should I go back to the roots and pick up an FGP?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

And how are putters measured? 35" from the top of the grip to the top of the putter (shaft visible length)? Or to the sole?

To the sole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sole I believe

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys

The z2c played pretty well today. A couple of 1 putts (which is saying something with how I hit the greens!) And one random 3 putt. Not a bad round.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The z2c played pretty well today. A couple of 1 putts (which is saying something with how I hit the greens!) And one random 3 putt. Not a bad round.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sounds like a decent round. It sure is a great feeling when you know your putter can save the round.
26 putts. And no gimmes.

Absolutely filthy good.
Sweet! You have that M7 of yours absolutely dialed in.

I was considering using my Zed Tour for my skins round tomorrow. However, I think I'll be traditional and use my mFGP Custom.

My last round I played a course with much faster greens than I'm used to. Went out in 52, but shot 44 coming in, and really started to dial in the speed and slopes with the Z3c. Dropped a few 15+ footers & had 14 putts on the back nine. I feel like I'm ready to start putting this way all the time - getting a lot of confidence with this putter!

I have no idea how many putts I had today, but I was putting really well with the M7. No 3 putts and a good amount of 1 putts with a no putt while putting from off the green. Had to be sub 30 though

I have no idea how many putts I had today, but I was putting really well with the M7. No 3 putts and a good amount of 1 putts with a no putt while putting from off the green. Had to be sub 30 though
I rolled my M3 tour like a champ yesterday. I burned so many edges it wasn't funny.

I rolled my M3 tour like a champ yesterday. I burned so many edges it wasn't funny.

I don't know what SeeMore does to these putters, but my distance control with this is miles better than with anything else I have. Every putt seems to have a good chance to drop.

I don't know what SeeMore does to these putters, but my distance control with this is miles better than with anything else I have. Every putt seems to have a good chance to drop.

I believe the word you're looking for is 'confidence' and it's a beautiful drug.

I'm currently reshafting my m9 PR and Z3c and thought some would like to see this.

People often ask what the "spud" seemore uses to bump head weight is, well, here you go, keep in mind though this is a BIG one because this was re-weighted to play as a 39" cb putter:

4e78adfe28682db166140f3bce586a66.jpg

I was always curious how far up the spud entended. Granted I know my 335 - 350 grams heads would not extend that far but it is damn interesting to finally see it.

I was always curious how far up the spud entended. Granted I know my 335 - 350 grams heads would not extend that far but it is damn interesting to finally see it.

This is a max size spud FWIW, most that I have come into contact with are much much shorter than this.

Oh, and the M9 PR beauty is finally going to see the course again tomorrow.

So. Effing. Excited.

Curing now, THP 2.0 grip in the morning, course by noon. #GonnaDropBombs

This is a max size spud FWIW, most that I have come into contact with are much much shorter than this.

Like the one I pulled out of my m7 last year. That's a monster spud from that Z3 dude.

Like the one I pulled out of my m7 last year. That's a monster spud from that Z3 dude.

It really is, I considered pulling it, but eff it, I'm going to roll the Z at 36" and 375 for a bit, could be fun.

Back