Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on the rates for lodging?

Good luck to those that are entering! This is going to be an absolute blast and it pains me not to be able to submit an entry for this.

Oh boy! I need to get my entry in.

Done and done

I'm in for this for sure!

The Gauntlet will be ran early this year. That's kind of exciting.

email sent. Good luck everyone

HELL YES!!!! I want this.

I want it bad.

Dumb question: how do I send email to admin?

Not going to be able to make this event but it was absolutely amazing last year and sounds like it will be the same if not better than last year! Good luck to all entering! #TeamJRodfortheWIN!

Any word on the rates for lodging?

There are a ton of hotels with in 30 minutes.
The one attached at We Ko Pa if people choose to stay there is somewhere around $100 per night.

There are a ton of hotels with in 30 minutes.
The one attached at We Ko Pa if people choose to stay there is somewhere around $100 per night.
$100 a night there is awesome, especially split.

I feel lucky!!!!! This could be a great couple of weeks!! I would love to participate in this outstanding event!!

Perfect day to start sign ups!

Can't wait to see if I get in on this one. Gonna be tough picking just 2 captains to play for.

Ugh....I want to cry as I can't try for this one!!!

Dumb question: how do I send email to admin?

admin at thehackersparadise.com

Just replace the "at" with the @ and remove the spaces when you put it in the email addy bar and you're good.

entry is in....now to sit back and wait.

Good luck my fellow hackers. This event is going to be amazing. Can't wait to follow along. Enjoy the desert golf!

Entry in,been lookin forward to this one since the announcement

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Love seeing the sign ups start for this, just hate that I have to sit this one out. Good luck to everyone that enters!!!

Good luck my fellow hackers. This event is going to be amazing. Can't wait to follow along. Enjoy the desert golf!

I thought I saw last week u were one of the MI guys signing up for this one? CJ will drive ya

Looking forward to see who gets to hang out with these awesome guys and enjoy some AZ golf. Not in the cards for me unfortunately.

I thought I saw last week u were one of the MI guys signing up for this one? CJ will drive ya

True statement, I did say that! I need to converse with MSlice about this asap.

True statement, I did say that! I need to converse with MSlice about this asap.

YOu guys are lucky up there, Detoit to PHX is CHEAP flying wise.

Good luck to everyone entering! Unfortunately, I can't make this event but plan to try for a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back