2015 Wilson Staff Demo Day

Always love seeing the progression of a brand, and that iron timeline shows a ton of great looking Wilson Staff gear over the years.

I will say the Duo has been a solid performer for me. Definitely has me looking more at W/S in the future.

I will say the Duo has been a solid performer for me. Definitely has me looking more at W/S in the future.

Amen to this. Someone on this board suggested the DUO to me a few months ago and I haven't looked back since.

Wish I was there!

Those are some good looking irons!

Got to give those balls a try and the clubs really do like nice. Canadan you are doing a great job on pictures.

After being floored very late last season by the quality and performance of the Fybrid RS hybrids, Wilson Staff now resides prominently within my radar. Thanks for the pics!!

D200 are some awrsome irons I hope people give them a fair shot this year

Love this company. Its always a really fun demo day booth too.

Dan, who is representing Wilson there? I think I see Alessandra in one of the pics. Everyone at Wilson is top notch great people
Looks like everyone is on hand and excited about the product.

Great looking booth, better looking equipment. I'm really impressed with W/S. I'm most inclined to try the Duo, but I definitely won't overlook them the next time I buy clubs.

Great looking booth, better looking equipment. I'm really impressed with W/S. I'm most inclined to try the Duo, but I definitely won't overlook them the next time I buy clubs.

The Duo is a great ball, but the FG Tour is a fantastic ball.

Great work guys, any more pictures of the new products

D200 are some awrsome irons I hope people give them a fair shot this year

If I somehow decide to buy irons this year (which I have no reason to even think of doing) they would be one of the first I try.

SaA

the wilson stuff looks good and everyone is saying it performs, need to hit

Looking forward to giving those balls a . try

I really want to try the D200. I am looking for something different even though I know it is the shooter and not the arrow.

With #THPLegacy looming large this summer, this thread has me most interest this week!

I always get along with Wilson's equipment and it's one of the better looking SGI's out there. I just wish I could find a store that had them stocked. This line just as good as the D100's.

I just read the new Duo is a 29 compression. Holy cow!!

If someone want's to kidnap a set of the V4's for me I would appreciate it. Those clubs look amazing.

And how do I get one of those hats?

It looks like they showed up on the website, though I can't tell if they are exactly the same.

EDIT: You can't order them through the site right now. Bummer.

Back