What kind of grips do you guys play?

CalebPro

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm in the market for some new grips for my irons and I am curios to see what you guys like and what you guys play?

Lamkin UTx on my wedges. Ping on my irons. OEM on my woods.

I've been playing the Lamkin Crosslines for a few years now and they're fantastic, I also love the chord victory grips from Golf Pride.

Iomic X-Grips or Opus 1. Both have the same material and pattern, just different color palettes. Slightly expensive, but worth it to me.

I am a huge fan of the golf pride multi-compound grips that are on my irons, I absolutely hate the golf pride cp2 pro that I have on woods.

What kind of grips do you guys play?

Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound for me. Love em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the Lamkin i-LINEs that I just put on my wedges. Great soft and tacky feel.

Lamkin iLine on all swinging clubs and my gamer putter. SuperStroke 2.0 and Winn Pro X on my other putters.

Lamkin UTx on everything at the moment. Hard pondering the UTx Wrap, which means, I will own them shortly.

Hope to be Lamkin UTx (or wrap) on everything and SS 2.0 on putter.

I have lamkin 3 Gen but really want to try Utx someday

Moved to grip section.

I use UTx from Lamkin.

Lamkin 3Gen and on other set are Lamkin UTx.

I have pure's on my driver, woods, hybrid and wedges, and then stock callaways on my irons

Lakin crossline cords. My favorite grips

I moved to Golf Pride Z grips over the summer and haven't looked back since. Makes sweaty hand slips a thing of the past.

Golf Pride NDMC black/blue for me.. Luv em ..

Golf Pride NDMC black/blue for me.. Luv em ..

Same....have been playing them for about 4 years and really like them in all conditions

I've got CP2 Wrap on everything, contemplating switching to UTX. I love the feel in store, just worried the might tear up my hands a little. I deal with a little bit of eczema.

CP2 wraps across the board.

I love a soft grip and I really really like these. However, I am so intrigued by the uTX wraps.

Lamkin crosslines in my irons and Golf pride velvet tours in the woods. Lamkin UTX are a solid choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamkin Crossline Ace 3 GEN

Back