New Game Golf system

Spring 2014.

It started around summer or previously this year correct? Meaning some expected to have them by then.

It started around summer or previously this year correct? Meaning some expected to have them by then.

That sounds about right. July 2013 was the original expectation I think.

Got the same email. Looking forward to them being a bit quicker than Pebble to deploy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Just received the follow up email. Application process started to be part of the testing.

EDIT: Just filled out the application and an NDA had to be signed. Will have to read through it, but looks like mums the word. Will at least update this post when the process starts. Hope to have some fellow THPr's joining in on this phase.

Last edited:
Just completed my sign up and NDA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contacted Game Golf when they posted to contributors they were going to start validation testing.

⬆⬆⬆⬆This

Seems like this has taken alot more time than expected to launch....I definitely would love to have one when they finally become available.

Seems like this has taken alot more time than expected to launch....I definitely would love to have one when they finally become available.

I think them taking their time is a good thing. Get it as right as possible on launch. With as gear-happy as most of us are, and as critical as we all can be... I think they're making the right move :)

I'm also looking forward to getting one after launch. It's a great idea, IMO. It's one of those that makes you think "huh... why has nobody ever thought of this before?". Those are always the ones that make a real mark on the industry.

Got my shipping notification today. Should have some feedback soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here!

Can't wait for the feedback. This is an interesting looking product to say the least. Was gonna be on my xmas list before all the delays.

I've had my eye on this for a while. If the reviews are good I'll probably get one this coming Spring.

Got my shipping notification today. Should have some feedback soon.

I look forward to your feedback....I have signed up to be contacted as soon as they hit the market and reserved a unit, hopefully it won't be much longer.

Sweet guys! Can't wait to hear what you think about this. I haven't looked in a while, do they have an Android platform made up yet?

I am excited about this product also. If it works as advertised it will be a great way to track your golf game and analize the stats.

I'll share as much as I can without violating my NDA :)

I was one of the first so I think I paid 149.00.

I was on the original buying list as well. Have not received my shipping confirmation

KG

Just Tapping Away

I was on the original buying list as well. Have not received my shipping confirmation

KG

Just Tapping Away

Did you sign up for the game validation program?

I believe so, I know I paid through indie gogo when it was first available and have been getting all the emails

KG

Just Tapping Away

Back