for those of you not in the snow belt

MSH134

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just finished shoveling the driveway for the second time this am. had to start second run just after I finished the first one. its a storm I guess but what worries me is the warning doesnt end till 9 am monday morning lol can you guys please post some warm pics for us people who are force to work and play in the snow bound midwest. thanks in advance I think I need a nap

golf.jpg

We'll be getting another winter storm later today through tomorrow too, 12-15" with 25-30mph winds. Gonna get nasty. With wind like that shoveling is pointless.

Just finished the driveway.... Can't get into the street though. No plows anywhere to be seen and there's at least 7 inches and still coming down strong.....

5041f4a520c70bed410ef3e58a3d214e.jpg

Just finished the driveway.... Can't get into the street though. No plows anywhere to be seen and there's at least 7 inches and still coming down strong.....

You've finished your driveway for now....until that damn plow truck piles it up at the end!

We'll be getting another winter storm later today through tomorrow too, 12-15" with 25-30mph winds. Gonna get nasty. With wind like that shoveling is pointless.
Was just reading about this. I'd like to take back my post about winter last week (where I asked to be buried in snow until March).

Not jealous of all,the snow you guys are getting. Just more motivation for me to keep going south. It's a balmy 41* in MD today

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of was that at least your weeds are dormant?:confused2:

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of was that at least your weeds are dormant?:confused2:
I'd rather take out the weeds with my practice swings :)

No pics, but just got off the course in Tucson. 81 degrees today and low 80s through early next week.

Grey and wet here, but at least it's nearly 50*.

My Company office is over in Kent, it seems it is always grey and wet there

Supposed to be sunny and in the 80's Saturday morning...running an obstacle course race in that is not going to be fun, but the mud should cool me off a bit.

Got all the way up to 45 yesterday, but forecast this week is back to high 30's... Patience patience...

For you guys up north, this is winter in Florida. Think warm.

Back