1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

What a tight race. It came down to percentage points. See you guys at 7pm.

That doesn't surprise me. Tons of great entries. See everyone at 7pm

Wasn't this a callaway rep'd contest? Two spots on the callaway team?

Like all past Morgan Cups, the teams are made up of all of the companies involved. The teams are Hackers, Paradise, DotCom, Albatross and Team THP.

Porbably won't find out until all the participants are selected.

JJ is correct

I pushed our departure back a half hour so I don't miss the announcement.

Rooting for ya buddy! You would rock this event. Amazing what this site can do to ya isn't it? I feel like a little kid on Xmas!

I pushed our departure back a half hour so I don't miss the announcement.

I hear you...delayed putting the roast in the oven because of it! The nerves are building.

So pumped to hear who gets the first spots. Definitely a different feeling being one of those vying for a spot than just on the outside watching. So darn exciting.

Roll tape guys....you'll be glad you did if you see your name!

This thread is gonna go nuts at 7. Good luck everyone!

28 minutes!

Roll tape guys....you'll be glad you did if you see your name!

The reaction videos are so special. I hope everyone is!

Announcement

There will be a new thread announcing the 2 winners at 7pm EST. We wish all of you the best of luck and wish you all could come on this journey. Your entries were incredible and selecting a winner for all of the judges was next to impossible.

The good news is that if you did not make it in, there are so many more chances to become part of the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Guys, it's that time of the year.

MORGAN CUP SELECTION TIME.

Get your popcorn ready!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all that entered!!!

What's all the fuss about in here? Something going on?

<15minutes! Good luck every one. Im sure all entrants are feeling major butterflies like me!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I would like to say my first MC experience/contest has been unbelievably exciting, nerve racking, and full of emotions. Good luck to everyone that entered a Vine, as they were all amazing! The two selected congrats and soak it in.

Thanks to THP and all of the sponsors for providing the average hacker the tour pro experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone...Please remember there are 22 other spots left after this so hang in there and keep plugging away.

Sincerely
The guy picked on the last day last year

Good luck everyone...Please remember there are 22 other spots left after this so hang in there and keep plugging away.

Sincerely
The guy picked on the last day last year

.....and had his reaction on video, of course!

Can't wait to welcome two new members to the brotherhood of the MC. So many quality entries attached to some stellar members. This is the first of the contest, more spots coming.

Very anxious to see the two lucky winners

Wonder how many people are eye balling there phones right now.

See ya thread. Good luck everyone! Get those video cameras ready!

Back