Hello from the UK

Fit4Purpose

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, just checking in. I am based in Cheshire, England and have a full time club repair shop and part time fitting studio. I am in January relocating to North Berwick, Scotland and will be opening my own custom fit studio and repair workshop. How many forum members are in the UK?

Welcome to THP.

THP does have a nice UK presence that get together and golf frequently. Check out some of the UK event threads and maybe join in next time

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to :thp:! Several UK guys on here, as noted above by Deano

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

:welcome:

There's a few of us and you'll be just down the road in the new year, be sure to post up your setup when you get established, always interested in supporting the local guys!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP and good luck with the move and new shop :thumb:

Welcome to THP. Good luck with the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from another UK member, be good to see you at one of our events sometime

Welcome to THP!!

Well, just checking in. I am based in Cheshire, England and have a full time club repair shop and part time fitting studio. I am in January relocating to North Berwick, Scotland and will be opening my own custom fit studio and repair workshop. How many forum members are in the UK?

Wow, that's a LONG move north. At least you'll be not to far from Edinburgh. Scotland is one of my favorite countries to visit. Welcome to THP!

Hey there. Welcome aboard!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to the team!

Back