Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

The game has some crashing and data corruption issues, I've played the first few levels of the campaign several times and it ultimately deletes the files so it makes you start over again. That and the servers were being crappy, conquest mode hasn't been up, might be now though. They said a patch will be coming next week.

Some much needed updates I'm sure. EA will step it up and sort their server issues out. Bummer about the save game issues.

The game has some crashing and data corruption issues, I've played the first few levels of the campaign several times and it ultimately deletes the files so it makes you start over again. That and the servers were being crappy, conquest mode hasn't been up, might be now though. They said a patch will be coming next week.

bummer dude sucks it started out that way, im sure the patch will do the trick

i played all day again today.... AC4 is AWESOME i still can't believe the size of the overall map of the game its crazy! there are so many different types of missions that i havn't gotten bored with doing the same things over and over again like some older ones i've also played this A LOT at least 24 hours and i'm not even 50% complete....

COD is good as well i need to get adjusted to the new maps theres to many people that know the maps already and i'm getting killed like a noob running around. i also need to find a better gun i don't like the one i bought.

Madden is good still same ol madden imo with better graphics but its a classic and since theres no hockey this will be my sports game for a while till GAWF and hockey games come out.

I havn't played battlefield barely at all just one online match and i got smoked i might start this after they patch it since i got so much going on with the other games and i think i'll like conquest the most.

RESOGUN! such an awesome throwback video game its actually a lot of fun brings me back to my childhood i highly suggest trying it out especially since its free with PS+

Buck, what were you running? I think the Remington R5 is untouchable. Throw on a grip and a sight, then drop focus onto your perks list?

Un.touch.able.

Buck, what were you running? I think the Remington R5 is untouchable. Throw on a grip and a sight, then drop focus onto your perks list?

Un.touch.able.

FAD with same setup is lethal for me

Can't complain too much but it is frustrating, other than BF4 having issues my PS4 experience has been good. I still love how quickly I can get in and out of games, browse my friends list and all that. Its light years faster than the old xmb.

Can't complain too much but it is frustrating, other than BF4 having issues my PS4 experience has been good. I still love how quickly I can get in and out of games, browse my friends list and all that. Its light years faster than the old xmb.

It's pretty darn awesome. I love how streamlined everything is.

You should look into need for speed. Would be fun to drive around and race/chase each other

Un.touch.able.

MSBS i don't like it it was good but only 3 shot burst i got automatic for it and its uncontrolable when firing now. i'll have to look into it i was thinking honey badger but i havn't played as much as i would like to try some different guns.

has anyone made a clan for CODG? i'd love to get a group of us in a clan war. check what thats all about.

has anyone made a clan for CODG? i'd love to get a group of us in a clan war. check what thats all about.
I did. And I registered it on the global network, so you cant use it... bwahahaha

Just bought this since the ear bud on the included chat set doesn't stay in my ear

http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-playstation-4/dp/B00EI4V3FU

Getting delivered Wednesday

Saw that one, but I prefer to rock full headers. Actually, with the 1.50 update to PS4, my Turtle Beach PX21's work perfectly.

haha, there are 32 people in the Clan War lists. Christmas needs to hurry up and get here hahaha

I did. And I registered it on the global network, so you cant use it... bwahahaha

ok.......... i'll just have to have my clan go against your clan.

ok.......... i'll just have to have my clan go against your clan.
1. I was joking.
2. I dont have Ghosts for the PS4.

hahaha this might be one of the better XBOne trolls I've seen.

BZYzA00CEAAVZWv.jpg:large

Saw that one, but I prefer to rock full headers. Actually, with the 1.50 update to PS4, my Turtle Beach PX21's work perfectly.

Yeah these are just holding me over until they released the update that makes the Pulse Elites compatible

hahaha this might be one of the better XBOne trolls I've seen.

BZYzA00CEAAVZWv.jpg:large

I thought it was a pretty lame troll attempt, actually.

Gonna be a good day!
5e6a4e6e.jpg

Get some buck!!

I wish Best Buy would hurry up and get some more PS4's in, I want in on some of this action! Just read an article online this morning about Sony saying they are going to keep the stock flowing steadily up through Christmas so that people can pick them up, so I'm keeping an eye out.

Well the launch madness has subsided for the most part, and Sony said today that the failure rate has been under 1%

http://kotaku.com/ps4-failure-rate-is-less-than-1-sony-says-1467673544

Yesterday, Sony said that the they sold 1,000,000 PlayStation 4s on the console's first day of sale. A 1% error rate would affect 10,000 consoles. The ultimate failure rate for the "red ring of death" on the Xbox 360 has been estimated to be as high as 50%.

Back