1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Jlukes little tune is now stuck in my head.

Well done Hawkster!

Here's my advice people - do it quick! Only six seconds and you don't want to find out somebody stole your idea.

Get to it!

That was hilarious Captain, well done!

Love the post script.

LOL just a little something to wet the whistle, I got a few more creative ideas brewing

Oh my...Vine videos and Callaway? Awesome. Cannot wait to enter, as well as see a lot of nice bids from fellow THPers.

Best of luck to everyone who is entering. Hopefully some top notch stuff is submitted!

Man, I'm so excited.

Two spots just waiting to get filled.

Here's my advice people - do it quick! Only six seconds and you don't want to find out somebody stole your idea.

Get to it!

True....I hope I can get mine done tomorrow...but let's see. Need to plan it properly.

This is awesome! I totally know what I'm going to do. Tomorrow the missus is working late and its supposed to rain. Its getting done and it will be legendary! Haha.

And for anyone on the fence about this event, or maybe thinking about trying to sign up at a later time, heres' some numbers for ya

Event is for 32 golfers
We know who 11 of them are already

So AT MOST right now there is only 21 spots available and after this that number will be in the teens.

NO reason not to at least do this one, its 6 freaking seconds!

And for anyone on the fence about this event, or maybe thinking about trying to sign up at a later time, heres' some numbers for ya

Event is for 32 golfers

So AT MOST right now there is only 21 spots available and after this that number will be in the teens.

Good point. That is several more spots than there was for the TaylorMade iron event for example. Team THP showing just how easy it can be.

Event is for 32 golfers

Possibly 18 with 3 assistants to be named

A few weeks ago I was out in California at Callaway Golf.
I said that this was the most excited I have ever seen a team about a launch of products for 2014.
Yesterday I was at a Callaway 2014 ad shoot.

If you like golf.
If you like golf equipment.
If you are even reading this wondering, well maybe....

ENTER AND I PROMISE YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Back