Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going big mallet for this one Mike? I really don't think one can go wrong with a SeeMore, but that list is solid! Some great putter makers.

Honestly I'm looking for a putter that will help my misses, if that's a mallet then I'm ok. I putt on a slight arc and costing me from 8-15 ft range. (My misses are on the low side)

I've been reading about the benefits of counter balanced/perimeter weighted putters that help promote a "straight back/straight through" stroke. Thus the ponder list.

iPhone 5 Tappin

My wedge game is locked in right now with my set.

50* Speedblade AW
54* 588 RTX
58* Smart Sole

War Eagle how do you like having the versatility of the two wedges (full swing/greenside) to go with the safety valve of the smart sole. Really considering going in this direction with my short game

Honestly I'm looking for a putter that will help my misses, if that's a mallet then I'm ok. I putt on a slight arc and costing me from 8-15 ft range. (My misses are on the low side)

I've been reading about the benefits of counter balanced/perimeter weighted putters that help promote a "straight back/straight through" stroke. Thus the ponder list.

iPhone 5 Tappin

Have you followed the Cleveland SmartSquare putter review thread? Might be worth a look.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?49408-Cleveland-Smart-Square-Putter-Review

iPhone 5 Tappin

I prefer a straight back/straight through stroke as well and have really taken to my Versa #7. It just seems easy to make the stroke, to me at least.

Reshafting my i20's.

SLDR TP

Current ponders:

3-deep, I want to hit one BAD, but none of the courses have a demo around here, which I find strange. Callaway van is supposed to be coming to my brother's club soon, so hopefully I can get my hands on one. I'm a big 3-wood off the tee guy, so it just seems right up my alley.

Irons. I feel like an idiot, because I actually really like my RBZ irons, but I've had them for over a year and I'm getting the itch. I've hit X-Hot Pros and really liked them. For some reason I want to move away from TM in the irons on my next set. Not that they've ever done me wrong. I'm extremely interested in the JPX EZ Forged, though. Really want to give those a look. If I wasn't going to lose distance and the forgiveness was the same, it would be really cool to get into something a little more stylish.

Bahahahaha, I just miss them. Something to be said for "that" set that you're just comfortable with all around, ya know?

Not that I really have any "gamer" clubs in my bag so to speak hahaha

Pondering a Nike VR Covert Tour 3w...

Bahahahaha, I just miss them. Something to be said for "that" set that you're just comfortable with all around, ya know?

Yes sir I do know. A little comfort goes a long way.

Current ponders:

3-deep, I want to hit one BAD, but none of the courses have a demo around here, which I find strange. Callaway van is supposed to be coming to my brother's club soon, so hopefully I can get my hands on one. I'm a big 3-wood off the tee guy, so it just seems right up my alley.

Irons. I feel like an idiot, because I actually really like my RBZ irons, but I've had them for over a year and I'm getting the itch. I've hit X-Hot Pros and really liked them. For some reason I want to move away from TM in the irons on my next set. Not that they've ever done me wrong. I'm extremely interested in the JPX EZ Forged, though. Really want to give those a look. If I wasn't going to lose distance and the forgiveness was the same, it would be really cool to get into something a little more stylish.

Might check out the AP1's that I'm reviewing. I've certainly not lost distance and forgiveness is still there.

What are you thinking about reshafting with? I ponder the speedblades constantly, but I can't see getting rid of my i20s...

Maybe, I do have a set of those in the closet. That or CTL's, or something graphite maybe.
Give the CTL's to Beags.
a4276458-178-Hypnotic%20Spiral%20Picture.gif

Give the CTL's to Beags.

I'd love to follow along with a Jman graphite + i20 experiment!

Graphite was exactly what I thinking when I seen a Jamn reshaft ponder.

Mine are going on BST in a few days after I get a 6 iron shaft from KBS, you guys can fight over them.

CTL fight sounds like fun.

I'd love to follow along with a Jman graphite + i20 experiment!

I really do wish I could find "that" set of graphite shafts for me. The lack of pain while testing the recoils was blissful. The 95's in those could be fun, so could programs.

All backless ponders though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back