What are the best spikeless golf shoes?

the Puma Faas Lite Mesh is amazingly comfy and lightweight, love those shoes

If you don't have wide feet I would recommend Kikkor golf shoes. They are durable and very comfortable. I have worn them for several hours after a round while hanging out at the clubhouse and had no issues.

Bought the M-Project in the spring, but I've been wearing the Puma Faas Lite shoes exclusively since trying them on at the beginning of the summer. SUPER lightweight, both shoes weigh less than one M-Project. I have a pair of the mesh as well but they are only for dry weather rounds. Can't say enough about how comfortable the Faas Lite shoes are - I sometimes forget I've got them on after a round and will go into stores, etc. without changing. Have had no problem with slipping at all, good traction.

My main golf shoes the past 2 years haven't been true golf shoes but my Vibram FiveFingers TrekSports. They do have some decent grip, and are the most comfortable things I've ever worn. You will get some funny looks.

I really like my Oakley Holdovers. I got them off of the vault for a great price. Contemplating picking up the other colors.

I get better traction with them than I do with my Pumas that have removable spikes.

Footjoy contour casuals for me. I got them when I left my shoes at home. Price is decent and very comfortable. No slipping either. It wasn't very wet though. Surprised that I've only seen one TW recommendation? They're not spikeless I guess, but it's a more casual look like most spikeless shoes are.

Whether they are the best or not, that's a matter of personal opinion, but I have a pair of Adidas crossflex's. They look great, especially in red, grip well, are light and extremely comfortable. They tick every box as far as I'm concerned.

Just got a pair of the latest FJ contour casuals as a gift and they have been fantastic. Very comfortable on and off the course, but try 1/2 a size smaller than you normally would. I'm a 12 in every other show I wear, but FJ ends up being 11 1/2 every time.

I have a friend who has the new Skechers golf shoe. He also has their Performance running shoe and says they are the real deal. He wears the golf shoes off the course and into the restaurant when we play.

My vote is for the True Sensai or anything else by them. Very comfortable.

I may have to change my earlier vote after a few more rounds.

While I still think the Kikkors are super comfortable and the best looking, I've bumped the True Phx up to right behind them based on comfort only. I still think they look like clown shoes a bit, but they're just too comfortable for me to really care.

I have a question about the spineless shoe.

I tend to get twist in my feet. Would this be worse with the spineless shoes?

#Imwithharry

I have a question about the spineless shoe.

I tend to get twist in my feet. Would this be worse with the spineless shoes?

#Imwithharry

If you mean you over pronate when you walk, then you'd probably want a shoe with some stability

If you mean you over pronate when you walk, then you'd probably want a shoe with some stability

Lol, no
While I swing. Will these hold the ground reasonably well or tend to slide us what I'm getting at.

Thanks though.....

#Imwithharry!

Lol, no
While I swing. Will these hold the ground reasonably well or tend to slide us what I'm getting at.

Thanks though.....

#Imwithharry!

All of mine seem to grip just as well as spikes on dry ground. I do grab the Ecco Biom Hybrids with spikes if it's wet outside though. If it's dry, I'm wearing spikeless shoes.

I have the below and have ranked them in order of comfort:

Callaway Del Mar
Ecco Street Premiere
Ecco BIOM Hybrid
True Proto
Footjoy Streets

Just ordered some Nike FI Impacts also....

I give it a pretty good rip and have never slipped. I also firmly believe the softer soles 1) help my transition, 2) read greens better

Faas Lites have to be in the conversation as well. Walked 18 in mine today and they were once again super comfortable and I never lost my grip.

I have a pair of Adidas Crossflex's as well and am very pleased with them. Comfortable for walking and have plenty of grip. Looking at possibly trying some Ecco's next.

Ecco Biom Hybrid have been good to my feet and have been on sale recently.

Same here. I am coming back from back surgery, and my arches are on the high side. These shoes have grip that is on-par with spiked shoes, and my feet and my swing love them. They are pricey, but if you are diligent, you'll find them on sale.

The ones that make your feet happy at the end of 18. We could all give suggestions, but feet are so different and one man's ahhhhhh is another man's blister.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The ones that make your feet happy at the end of 18. We could all give suggestions, but feet are so different and one man's ahhhhhh is another man's blister.

Couldn't have said it better myself Colt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I definitely agree here. I just got a pair of Del Mars in the mail today and can't stand them...wore them around the house for a couple hours and they are going back. I had HIGH hopes for them and am saddened they don't work for me.

I may have to change my earlier vote after a few more rounds.

While I still think the Kikkors are super comfortable and the best looking, I've bumped the True Phx up to right behind them based on comfort only. I still think they look like clown shoes a bit, but they're just too comfortable for me to really care.

Just bought a pair of these, i am hoping they are as good as a lot of people say. As far as clown shoes, none look worse than the pair tiger wears. Richest athlete in the world wearing golf shoes that look like cheap trainers.

Just bought a pair of these, i am hoping they are as good as a lot of people say. As far as clown shoes, none look worse than the pair tiger wears. Richest athlete in the world wearing golf shoes that look like cheap trainers.

I'll be perfectly honest... I have watched countless hundreds hours of footage of Tiger over the years and I don't think I've ever once looked at his shoes. Is that just the norm for him? Maybe it's just part of his style like the red shirt on Sunday

Back