The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Tom Brady wearing a stocking cap. IN NORTH CAROLINA?!

This is why
nyqe6yty.jpg

Cam looks good so far. Not forcing things at all. Going to need to stretch the field at least a few times to keep this banged up D honest.
Yes he does. Not much running room up the middle where they keep trying to force it.
How long until Talib gets benched or ejected?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
I realize they both play defense, but I would love to see him vs Courtland Finnegan for a game.

Can't wear Uggs on the bench during a game....he has to do something to stay warm. ;-)

That's like the 2nd personal foul. This bill bellychick dude has lost control. They show no discipline. Time to fire this dude.

That's like the 2nd personal foul. This bill bellychick dude has lost control. They show no discipline. Time to fire this dude.
He's such a Schiano.

Well, Schiano and Belichick are BFFs, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I'm sure the your tune would be different if Belichick coached the Dolphins.... Lol

I'm sure the your tune would be different if Belichick coached the Dolphins.... Lol

Nah, I'd still hate the guy. Same with Saban (Belichick disciple).

Whenever you hear an NFL guy screaming in pain, you know it's bad. Hoping for the best for Charles Johnson.

What a cheap shot by pats o lineman on Charles Johnson. How do the refs miss this crap?!

Holy Cam! Wow.

That was just stupid. Heck of a play by Cam

Ridiculous, that looks like Cam playing at Auburn

I like watching Tolbert run.

And Cam just broke another 3 or 4 tackles.

Big time throw there on 3rd down for Cam. Put it in the perfect spot for 6.

Nice pass by cam for the td

I can't believe Chicago got rid of Olsen. Either way Carolina is looking really strong. Gonna ruffle some feathers this year I believe.

Only 2 total drives in that quarter...that went quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back