What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arranged a signing for one of my golfers who is getting to play at the college level--talked about the 2014 golf season with some of my students and a couple of potential crossover athletes. Went to golf course and played nine quickly after school. Brisk weather but it's always good!

Went to the range. THP'ed.

Cancelled planning Florida trip (flying) w/golfing and a few hours later, uncancelled FL trip with road trip again. Can't wait for it now.

Other than the range, I putted for awhile on my new birdieball putting green.

Better putting, better scores in '14!!

#Imwithharry

THP'd as I spent 2 days trying to get to Spokane!

THP'd as I spent 2 days trying to get to Spokane!
Hi. If your in Spokane for a couple of days and want to meet a fellow THPer let me know.

Date night at the golf course.

Does buying a couple of new golf shirts count as golf stuff? I want to say it does but in KC and this weather I think it has to count.

Some good range time today, the driver swing that was dead yesterday came back nice today, happy with the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a lesson, which will start the first of many as I plan an aggressive shift to focusing on improving through instruction. It was both refreshing yet frustrating to see I'm still dealing with problems I had at the start of the season; refreshing because it's nothing new and the rest of my swing looks good, but frustrating because it's stuff I'm aware of and thought I was making headway in fixing them.

Mainly, I start my backswing by taking the club way too far to the inside, then lay off considerably at the top, creating an absurdly flat back swing. The fore swing looked good and he liked what he saw there, but it's tough to be consistent when you are where I am at the top. We worked on fixing those issues and I liked how he went through it with me. There was improvement and I know what I need to work on for the next few months, as I need to ingrain a much more on plane back swing.

The right teacher is important and I'm optimistic at this point, but will be interested to see how things progress.

Did some research on the TM TP line and did some THP and golf bag shopping. Dying to get out on the course.

Made a kick butt vine video for Morgan Cup entry Consideration, practiced putting on my Birdieball green, and driver swings with a weight sleeve.

Decent little day!

Been banging my head on my desk trying to figure out what my Morgan Cup Entry is going to be.

THP, and muse upon my frustration that there's nowhere to hit range balls after dark in this ridiculous town.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes this evening and used them to work on something, very productive.

Played 18 with an in transition swing which sucked, found a 52* vokey next to the green on the 15th, handed it in to the course pro for good karma.

Just hit about 200 balls in my garage and caught up on THPMC video submissions!

Sold my Razr Fit Xtreme driver with DI 7s shaft. I don't think I'll miss it very much.

Just some THPing is all.

Christmass shopping which involved a new hybrid, a new hat for me, and I've been working on my new grip.

Played 18 yesterday. It did not go well, as I was thinking too much about what I learned from my lesson a couple days before. I was focusing on my take away, which I was doing well, but then rushing my fore swing and lots of bad shots.

How does everyone go out to the course while working on their swing through lessons? Do you practice a lot more before going out? Just go out and work on whatever it is you're trying to improve and forget the score? Anything else?

'Nuff said.
8unubuze.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back