2014 Morgan Cup Change - Assistant To The Captain

I'm not sure I totally understand the concept, but it sounds pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing who is selected as the captains' assistants and how they interact with the team.

I do know from watching last year's MC coverage that having Jake on Team THP as Ryan's assistant instantly makes Team THP a dominant force. Very strong addition right there.

I was a little confused at first, but when I reread the OP from JB out loud I understood it....I think. Either way if I'm correct in my thinking or not I love the idea of Asst. Capt.!

Great idea and you couldn't have selected a better assistant captain.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

This is the hardest part. The emails we got from everybody said virtually the same thing. There are so many incredible members here.

It was much tougher task than I thought when we were first asked. Mainly because there are so many individuals who would do a terrific job. I am sure the 3 selected will be perfect.

Congrats Jake! I don't envy the other 3 captains for sure. Tough job but will be fun to see who gets picked.

So we're doing what now?
Sweet......

Interesting. Change is good! Like it a bunch.

Jake, congratulations for sure!

JM

Thank you all for the awesome comments, you really know how to make a guy feel loved.

So I'm walking through Costco with the family and I come to the Chicago Mix popcorn and immediately think of JB. No kidding within seconds of putting that bag of deliciousness into my cart my phone starts blowing up. I'm like....hmmm, that is odd. Somethingn big must have happened. First text I see was from JB, I'm thinking dang he knows I'm getting the popcorn! Haha.

Such a great honor and I am so excited to have a chance to help out Hawk and the rest of this wicked team we call Team THP!

great twist to the teams! congratz Hawk

Pretty sweet idea! Keeping up with the Ryder Cup tradition :) Congrats Bird!!!!

Thank you all for the awesome comments, you really know how to make a guy feel loved.

So I'm walking through Costco with the family and I come to the Chicago Mix popcorn and immediately think of JB. No kidding within seconds of putting that bag of deliciousness into my cart my phone starts blowing up. I'm like....hmmm, that is odd. Somethingn big must have happened. First text I see was from JB, I'm thinking dang he knows I'm getting the popcorn! Haha.

Such a great honor and I am so excited to have a chance to help out Hawk and the rest of this wicked team we call Team THP!
That popcorn is awesome, isnt it?

Haha!

Takes the event up another notch.

Congrats Jake!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Mix popcorn at Costco, you say...

Oh jeez, Costco's going to be out of that popcorn mix indefinitely

Wow!!! I honestly am at a loss for words right now. That never happens to me, haha!

I think you all know how much the Morgan Cup means to me. I am so thankful and lucky to be a part of this, I cannot wait and could not be more excited!!!

Captain Hawk.... Let's do this!!

This means one thing: 1990s hip-hop will be played during every Team THP practice round.

Congrats Jake, you will be a great asset to Hawk. You were an awesome captain this year, I'm sure you'll do a great job in your new role in 2014.

I've got my ideas about who should be the 3 other assistant captains, but I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised like everyone else with the choices that are made.

Congrats Bird!

Jake, so pumped for you bro. THP couldn't have a better assistant to lead them! (To a loss to my team :D)

Great idea for the event. Congrats Bird!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jake, so pumped for you bro. THP couldn't have a better assistant to lead them! (To a loss to my team :D)
Thanks bro, and beat your team....lose to your team....don't matter to me, just GET ON A TEAM!

We're road tripping dude!

Truth! I hope we can put together an all upper Midwest team with Howzat to take down team THP!

Oh, congrats Jake as well!

This is a great idea. The strategy talks between the captain and assistant are going to be awesome. And obviously Jake is a perfect choice. Congrats dude!

Thanks bro, and beat your team....lose to your team....don't matter to me, just GET ON A TEAM!

We're road tripping dude!

Dude, I will be giving it my all to be in the event. You can believe that!

Oh man I wanted to be Hawk's assistant =(

Maybe someone else will have me!

Back