Callaway XR PRO IRONS GRAPHITE

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
With all the great choices for different shafts how do you know you picked the best one when the fitters doesn't have every shaft in stock to try?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Moved to the shaft section.
Choosing shafts could be endless, so if you decide to go the fitting route, choose a fitter you trust and let him work with you on finding the best option. If the goal is to find a shaft that you like the feel of the best, then trial and error is needed.

But if you are getting the most of our swing with what is being tried, it really does not matter what else is out there. Another option is make it to a THP Event that has fitting/demo and have quite a few choices.

Moved to the shaft section.
Choosing shafts could be endless, so if you decide to go the fitting route, choose a fitter you trust and let him work with you on finding the best option. If the goal is to find a shaft that you like the feel of the best, then trial and error is needed.

But if you are getting the most of our swing with what is being tried, it really does not matter what else is out there. Another option is make it to a THP Event that has fitting/demo and have quite a few choices.
Okay thanks. Just confused with the choices and descriptions on callaways website with regards to graphite shaft choices.

Avoiding buyers remorse while finding the best fit among the available upgrades can be scary sometimes.

If we could just borrow a set for a week to demo it would really help.

With steel shafts we are so accustomed to the feel we prefer after two or three swings we are good.

But now that I am older and switching to graphite I often feel clueless because the feeling is completely different from our prior steel shaft experience.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back